19 Mar 2023
Full-Time RN – Field Supervisor – Buldana
This position is responsible for professional vocational rehabilitation supervisory work of medium difficulty in overseeing a moderate-sized workforce, as well as associated tasks.
Job Title : RN – Field Supervisor
Location : Buldana, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 32.89 per hour.
Company : Maggies Paratransit Corp
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to evaluate results, choose the most suitable solution, and resolve challenges, information or data obtained via verbal, written, or electronic communication is organized and divided into separate components for analysis.
- Responsible for the investigation and resolution of grievances brought forward by union members, labor partners, and state agencies, as well as the investigation and resolution of claims of staff misconduct.
- Weekly activity and service reports, monthly service, forecasting, and mileage reports, and quarterly bonus reports for installers are all examples of periodic reports that you should make, according to the rules you set.
- Serve as a major negotiator and grievance handler for union members in a number of positions, including staffing of union management communication committee meetings and processing grievances.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and assessing occurrences involving logging and drilling data in order to solve difficult drilling issues
- The provision of cognitive and behavioral therapies to clients in order to eradicate or lessen maladaptive habits that may interfere with work is the primary focus of this position.
- Provides guidance on the most suitable educational and/or career aid services to help clients close the achievement gap
- persons receiving service are treated properly and given timely and quality service if they are able to do so.
- Monitors the execution of campaigns in their service regions and ensures that necessary standards are met. Contract campaigns, membership education drives, membership mobilization efforts, leadership recruitment and development, and political action are all included in this.
- By developing a membership structure and participating in workplace organizing activities, the Council assists employees in accomplishing their objectives.
- Cabinet installation and maintenance, order input and delivery scheduling and subcontractor management are useful skills for construction sector workers.
- In order to display effective leadership abilities, one must build good working connections with workers, modify leadership styles to suit the requirements of diverse employees, identify employees’ developmental needs, and provide on-the-job coaching and mentoring.
- Ability to listen and communicate well with customers or clients in order to complete tasks or answer questions from customers, regulatory agencies, members of the business community, and members of the general public.
- Ability to read technical instructions in a mathematical or diagrammatic manner is essential to grasp abstract as well as tangible factors.
- The ability to use knowledge or experience gained through the operation of transformers and other oil-filled/gas-filled electrical equipment in the context of the processing and disposal of all hazardous waste products produced by SCE and contractor facilities is required.