26 May 2023
Full-Time Risk Program Analyst – Sumilao
Complex management and program analysis duties are within the purview of the Program Analyst. Internal administrative procedures and line health care programs are often evaluated for efficiency and efficacy using a combination of qualitative and quantitative approaches by employees.
Job Title : Risk Program Analyst
Location : Sumilao, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 57.01 per hour.
Company : ACLU
Job Type : Full-Time
- Be cognizant of political events, terrorist threats and security sector dynamics, human rights circumstances, and administrative management issues that might influence the ability to conduct counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity building programs.
- Maintain current knowledge on legislative and policy changes impacting the government’s attitude and reactions in subject areas relevant to the country or region.
- Recommend effective improvements to national programs that engage with the country at issue directly or indirectly through third parties or multilateral organizations.
- Current practices should be investigated, and documentation for particular activities, processes, and procedures should be provided as how-to/Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation.
- Assess the structure of the organization, management policies, practices, and processes; as well as administrative operations, processes, and mechanisms, using qualitative and quantitative methodologies and procedures.
- assess whether a nation is politically safe by conducting in-depth interviews and on-the-ground inspections, while also keeping an eye out for potential threats.
- Adapting or devising new ways for examining specific findings and tracking progress requires a high level of knowledge.
- strategies, systems and processes for a broad range of research and projects with long-term effect as well as budgeting approaches for preparing estimates of resource requirements and analysis of results.
- Find out where clarity is required in present management and program standards.
- IT business management office customer service assistance includes generating client briefings and reports that incorporate complex program/project financial data and other difficult contract, project, or business-related aspects.
- Having the ability to communicate important information between the foreign policy and intelligence communities at all levels so that they can work together.
- Supporting a PMO or BMO for two years with a variety of tasks (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- the ability to understand and appreciate the policy consequences of a particular topic, initiative, or development in the context of one’s own geographic or functional expertise.
- Experience creating project and program plans, goals, objectives, and milestones for complex programs, systems, or problems of essential relevance to a whole company.
- E-Verify is a government-mandated system that validates employment eligibility for all new hires. Federal law mandates that new hires must take measures to correct any discrepancies in the system as a condition of continued employment.