26 May 2023
Full-Time Risk Analyst I – Alicia
There will be a need for an entry-level Risk Analyst to assist the company in doing due diligence on high-risk digital asset sector customers. If any suspicious conduct is discovered during the course of the regular transaction checks of current and new customers, this position will be responsible for alerting the appropriate parties.
Job Title : Risk Analyst I
Location : Alicia, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 40.72 per hour.
Company : Genesis
Job Type : Full-Time
- On a regular basis, monitors and maintains a list of initial coin offering (ICO) clients; examines and analyzes the client list for compliance with regulatory guidance criteria and, as a consequence, modifies risk tolerance as necessary.
- Prepare thorough studies in response to requests for specific customer assessments; conduct exhaustive evaluations of possible digital asset clients; and more.
- For certain initiatives, analysts may gather external data from the Mortgage Industry, while others may give assistance for projects overseen by other members of the team.
- Contributing to the creation of new products and investment solutions for customers via collaboration with the investment and business development teams.
- Performing risk analysis studies, including but not limited to the gathering of underwriting information and the placement of coverage, loss forecasting and analysis, in order to provide optimum protection of an organization’s assets and help reduce loss.
- Actively participates in projects, process improvements, and system development activities that are either managed directly by Corporate Risk Management or are otherwise supported by the first line of defense in the position of a subject matter expert on a team that does so.
- Conduct ad hoc risk assessments of first-time wire counter-parties, as well as unfavorable news searches and relevant background information on possible new or current customers.
- Building solutions that can be used across multiple portfolios and distinct risk measurement and mitigation approaches.
- Maintaining superior understanding of fixed income assets, investment procedures, trading methods, market characteristics, and awareness of the regulatory environment are all essential requirements.
- Perform a thorough background check utilizing all accessible resources, such as Factiva, Lexis Nexis, or any other open source intelligence information.
- accounting/auditing background as well as 1-3 years of experience in internal controls, consulting or advising work in the financial or professional services business and/or the advertising industry. Financial analytical skills and sophisticated critical thinking abilities are essential.
- Proactive and open to new ideas, eager to question the status quo in order to find new solutions for old issues.
- the ability to efficiently and expertly transmit complicated topics to non-technical or quantitative audiences.
- Possess a broad variety of statistical skills, including problem-solving prowess as well as the ability to work with big amounts of data and identify patterns.
- must have good time management skills, an organized work environment, and the ability to think critically.