26 May 2023
Full-Time Retail Operations Supervisor – Pilar
We’re looking for an Operations Supervisor who can make a difference in the organization by contributing to the company’s continuing development and profitability by upholding the highest standards for account productivity, accuracy, customer service, organization, communication, collaboration, and safety. The Operations Supervisor offers inventive and effective leadership and fosters a productive working relationship with all levels of the organization’s workers.
Job Title : Retail Operations Supervisor
Location : Pilar, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.21 per hour.
Company : Stewart Title
Job Type : Full-Time
- Comply with the company’s internal regulations, as well as state and federal standards for accurate accounting, reporting, and recordkeeping.
- Verify compliance with the US Treasury Currency Operations Manual and the Federal Reserve System Custody Control Principles and Standards.
- Supervise the completeness and timeliness of all shipping paperwork. Ensure prompt pickups and recoveries while reducing costs. Input freight or rate quotations for customers.
- Get to be a leader in your bank or department by taking on leadership roles. A member of this group has the opportunity to play a key role in Federal Reserve System efforts.
- The objectives of the department or division are supported by the company as a whole. Everything from product and service design to business strategy is influenced by this person. It is the role of a project manager to guarantee that everyone is working towards the same goals and objectives.
- Work and self-directed team management (s). Personnel are chosen, led, and coached. Sets the team’s general direction. Identifies and conducts team member training. Makes decisions on remuneration, employment, and firing.
- Preserve maximum confidentiality while ensuring effective, professional, and corporate norms and procedures are followed.
- Inform workers and others on choices that influence teamwork, processes, resources, and other responsibilities. It is necessary to connect and communicate with the local Field Engineer on a daily basis.
- Oversee and train the shift’s customer service, data entry, dispatch, and warehousing personnel. Make certain that all workers deliver great customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Guarantee that all department workers get specialized and extensive orientation, skills and safety training, suitable materials and information, frequent assessments, and proactive coaching to facilitate their ongoing growth.
- EITHER a Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Rehabilitation Therapy, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or a related field may be substituted for 1 year of experience, OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Rehabilitation Therapy, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or a related field may be substituted for 6 months of experience. The amount of experience required for this position is dependent on the degree earned.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet, web-based, and job-specific software. Add, subtract, multiply, and divide using US and/or foreign cash, weight, volume, and distance units.
- Inspiring people is something you’re capable of doing. How well a person is able to distribute work and responsibilities to others in order to improve both their personal and company efficiency. Customer-oriented. Strong customer interactions are necessary for successful commercial partnerships.
- a minimum of two years’ experience in the field (preferably in a cash handling environment). Preference will be given to applicants with banking-related work experience. Supervisory experience in an operations team or a comparable functional area is required for level II. Level III requires at least five years of experience.) Working with people to complete tasks and demonstrating excellent leadership are examples of relevant experience.
- Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferable in Logistics or Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum four years of experience in the field. Minimum of two years of experience supervising or leading. Minimum industry experience of two years is desired.