18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Retail Merchandising Specialist – Al Farwānīyah
They will be a crucial element of the squad. Product content for all distribution channels is under the direct control of this person’s strategy and creation. We’ll be looking to him/her to optimize our online selling narrative and drive conversions with relevant content. Despite working remotely, this person is extremely driven, communicates well, and assumes full responsibility.
Job Title : Retail Merchandising Specialist
Location : Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 15.05 per hour.
Company : AriZona Beverages USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create a taxonomy, categorization, and filter navigation strategy based on category and consumer activity data, and then apply it to both owned and third-party channels in order to deliver recommendations.
- Define the structure of catalog attributes as well as the method for obtaining key product information from the supplier base both retrospectively and prospectively
- Manage the generation of content for the brand’s website and social media channels in conjunction with the Creative team and any outside agencies. Part of this is collaborating with Brand on content creation and seasonal portfolio adjustments.
- Partner with colleagues in Category Management, Product Management, User Experience, Brand, and Marketing to bring successful collaborative projects to conclusion and provide a consistent customer experience across all contact points.
- Keeping up with the latest innovations in digital content creation can help you remain ahead of the game (such as new channels and technology).
- Make data-based suggestions for content performance, ideation, and optimization easy for cross-functional teams. Determine content pillars based on past success and current trends in order to give product help.
- Cooperate closely with outside agencies in order to brief on strategy and requirements and to give constructive, guided feedback that will lead to the best creative output in accordance with the brand and the goal of the company.
- Establishing and maintaining content rules per channel, in collaboration with internal and external partners, will help to guarantee that our brand’s message is consistent no matter where the customer engages with our brand.
- Identify and resolve difficult environmental issues related to the completion of targeted transactions by working with environmental, health, and safety (EHS) experts.
- Develop hypotheses and key performance indicators, supervise setup and execution of all A/B Tests, and present a next step recommendation based on the results from A/B Tests conducted on the site.
- Intuitive problem-solving skills and a demonstrated track record of handling many tasks at once.
- With a strong desire to find new ways to improve the customer experience, ask thought-provoking questions, and challenge the status quo, a curious mentality is essential.
- Speaking and writing with a wide range of individuals, from entry-level employees to senior executives, is a requirement of this profession.
- self-directed and has the capacity to operate in a fast-paced setting with different accountabilities and numerous internal customers.
- Proactivity and a start-up attitude, ability to perform well in a fast-paced workplace, autonomy/initiative, tenacity/resilience in achieving goals