18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Retail Merchandise Specialist – Pali
The Merchandising Specialist will be an integral part of the team. This person is in charge of all elements of the production and delivery of product content across all media channels. Priorities for him or her will include boosting conversions through relevant content and improving our online selling story. This individual is a self-starter, a good communicator, and a self-starter in a remote role that requires initiative.
Job Title : Retail Merchandise Specialist
Location : Pali, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 15.4 per hour.
Company : Christian Dior Couture
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure your content production operations are successful and inventive by being abreast of the latest digital content trends, channel innovations, best practices, tools and strategy trends and developments.
- Using category and consumer activity data, create a taxonomy, classification, and filter navigation strategy and give recommendations across owned and retailer channels.
- To ensure that our brand’s message is consistent no matter where our customers contact us, we must work with both internal and external partners to develop and maintain channel-specific content standards.
- Analyze site data to find A/B Testing opportunities that will help drive innovation and optimization. Set up hypotheses and KPIs, oversee the setup and execution of all A/B Tests, and present a next step proposal based on the results.
- Conduct an analysis of the shopping experience and provide strategic recommendations to improve customer engagement, revenue generation, and conversion.
- Work with the Brand, Creative, and external agencies to plan and execute the production of all content, both above and below the fold. These include new product introductions and seasonal portfolio adjustments in collaboration with Brand.
- Making suggestions for improving content performance, ideation, and optimization based on data will be made simpler with the help of cross-functional teams. Use previous performance and current trends to identify content pillars for product support.
- In order to produce creative work that is in line with the firm’s overall strategy and on-brand, the organization should work with outside agencies. They must be aware of the strategy and know exactly what is expected of them at all times.
- keep track of things like catalog attributes and the process of getting important information from the supplier base, both retroactively and proactively.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Category Management, Product Management, User Experience, Brand, and Marketing to bring successful collaborative projects to a close and create a consistent customer experience across all touch points.
- The capacity to successfully communicate with all stakeholders, including senior management, both orally and in writing is an absolute must for anybody in this position.
- Resilience to persevere in the face of adversity and perseverance in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- The capacity to work under pressure, prioritize activities, and come up with new solutions to issues has been shown.
- An open mind that is always on the lookout for innovative ways to improve the customer experience, along with a desire to pose thought-provoking questions and question the status quo.
- Capable of functioning under pressure in a fast-paced environment with numerous internal customers and several responsibilities.