Full-Time Retail Key Holder – Al-Jīzah
It is your responsibility to alter the customer experience, establish our brand one customer at a time, and ultimately drive our company via sales as a Key Holder. You’ll now be in charge of opening and shutting the shop as well, thanks to the advent of the Key Holder role. To succeed in this role, you’ll need a strong focus on the customer experience, a genuine interest in people, genuineness, and a keen eye for style and design, as well as great sales abilities. As a result, the ideal applicant also knows how to be a team player, is knowledgeable about the aesthetic and operational sides of the position, and is dedicated to loss avoidance. As a shop opening/closing employee, you must have a high degree of maturity and ethics.
Job Title : Retail Key Holder
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 14.3 per hour.
Company : Altar’d State at American Dream
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accurately input all receiving/shipping/transfer papers into computer system; reconcile merchandise invoices to goods received/shipped/transferred as necessary to maintain proper inventory.
- Among the duties of this role include making purchases on behalf of the company, processing cash or credit payments, counting money, and providing customer care.
- Do this at the same time as you help other people reach their daily sales and productivity goals.
- Customers should feel inspired, encouraged, and driven to come back to the business for more.
- Greets and helps customers; promptly and professionally answers to client enquiries and complaints; handles customer issues and concerns. Maintains an awareness of guiding concepts and POS system updates.
- The shop’s opening and closing procedures were carried out correctly. The key objectives of this role are to keep the sales floor, stock room, and exterior product area clean and orderly.
- Keeps up-to-date on payment and exchange rules, as well as security procedures and client demands in order to improve service while also lowering security risks.
- Assist store managers with sales calls outside of the shop. Ensure that all pages and phone calls are answered swiftly, respectfully, and efficiently.
- To assist your superiors, do tasks fast and thoroughly.
- Consistently keep a well-stocked shop with things priced correctly.
- Ability to form and maintain good working connections with coworkers, departments, and the general public.
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications, such as Microsoft Excel and the ability to communicate in both written and spoken form, are needed.
- To be considered for this job, you must have at least three years of retail or customer service experience, as well as a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service and sales.
- Stand or walk for an extended period of time and be able to lift up to 40 pounds (fixture components or retail cartons).
- As required by the firm, working on various days and locations (such as weekends and vacation times).