26 May 2023
Full-Time Retail Inventory Coordinator – Jhansi
The chosen applicant will be in charge of cycle counting and inventory control, as well as creating product kits, using and producing documentation, performing transactions within our ERP system, supporting shipping and receiving, and supporting physical inventory.
Job Title : Retail Inventory Coordinator
Location : Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 18.61 per hour.
Company : Koeppel Auto Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Adhere to all safety precautions and company policies as you go about your everyday work, and be sure to keep track of your indirect time in a timely manner.
- Any issues that may be noticed during the assembly or troubleshooting operations should be reported to the supervisor and the appropriate staff members using the ticket system and/or email.
- Keep up with routine inventory counts in the Tool Room.
- Maintain control of the tool room, distribute equipment and supplies to the production team, return tools to the designated tool room area, and keep corporate property in good condition and tidy.
- Create and always uphold a high standard of customer service, both inside and outside.
- The individual in this role is responsible for both documenting and following established procedures.
- Workstation inventory should be counted on a regular basis.
- Execute physical and cycle counts of the inventory, and report shortages, overages, and all inventory levels as necessary or requested.
- Responsible for following all applicable rules and regulations, such as the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), the current SQF code, and related preventative controls, as they relate to food safety.
- Help out with a wide range of warehouse tasks, from sweeping floors to putting away tools.
- competence with standard measuring implements such as rulers, tape measures, and calipers.
- the ability to use one’s own discretion and make sound decisions based on a thorough analysis of the pros and cons of potential actions.
- Capability to communicate with others to successfully transmit knowledge.
- Prior experience working as an Inventory Clerk in a high-volume manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Additionally, to having strong written and verbal communication skills, problem-solving abilities are also essential.