This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Retail Cashier / Sales Associate – Kaura Namoda
As a Sales Clerk, you will collect orders from Outside Sales and enter them into an ERP system for scheduling. The Sales Clerk plays a significant role in numerous areas and receives calls/emails from dealers about processing orders/transactions. The best candidate for this job is self-motivated and organized, continually improves themselves and the processes/systems they have been given, a great communicator via email and phone, a pleasant co-worker who can build great relationships, and one who understands the difference between busy work and productive work.
Job Title : Retail Cashier / Sales Associate
Location : Kaura Namoda, Zamfara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 14.64 per hour.
Company : Kohl’s
Job Type : Full-Time
- Use the right shelf tag or order machine to order items when needed, and follow the right steps to make sure the store meets its out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Actively display acceptable suggestive selling strategies and cultivate a gourmet culture by sharing enthusiasm and love for food with Team Members and visitors.
- Start by arranging and showing off what you already have. Adding sales orders to the website of the company Your actions should show how much you want to do something.
- Gets involved in discussion with consumers in order to aid in the sale of products or services.. When assisting customers with their purchase decisions, the salesperson might provide complementary suggestions for extra things. Extended product warranties should be made available to consumers in any case. Details the advantages and costs of each plan.
- Request that all customers round up their purchases to support our objective, and thank them for their support. Follow all cash-handling procedures and operate the cash register.
- The specified spaces are maintained stocked, and everything is organized neatly and efficiently. The capacity to efficiently convey information with the store manager or supervisor about new inventory arrivals, product discontinuance due to weak demand or low sales volume, and a range of other issues is a must. Customer service, job performance development, sales objectives, and other subjects are all discussed at department meetings in which the employee actively participates.
- Opening and closing tasks, pricing, markdowns, and the appropriate and timely filing of all relevant documents must be followed.
- The safety of our staff, visitors, and merchandise is of utmost importance to us. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by going above and beyond to make visitors, vendors, and other stakeholders happy.
- All aspects of the product’s installation, operation, and maintenance, as well as any applicable warranties, are covered. Customers are provided with information that is straightforward and easy to grasp about the product.
- Prove your understanding of customer needs and expectations Accounts payable order entry setup and management Collaborate with other departments to complete tasks and meet financial obligations.
- Experience working in retail, restaurants, or fast food establishments for a period of one year, along with the capacity to interact with customers and manage money. My experience dealing with financial matters is rather extensive.
- It is needed that you have the ability to both teach and learn from others, as well as the capacity to lead people and learn from them, and that you are able to take on more responsibilities as they are assigned.
- Two to three years of efficient retail sales experience with good customer service are required, as as basic computer skills and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Long periods of standing are required for a variety of tasks, including customer service, product replenishment, and upholding the store’s aesthetic standards. They are required to stand, walk, and bend as part of their employment. Squatting and kneeling are also required. They should be able to lift, push, and pull.
- GEDs or diplomas preferred. 16. able to stand or bend for long periods of time and routinely handle small weights (no more than 5 pounds a time)