26 May 2023
Full-Time Restructuring Law Clerk – Shomolu
The Law Clerk is responsible for the day-to-day administration of a law firm or a team of attorneys, including the preparation and revision of legal documents, the coordination of legal projects, and frequent communication with clients and regulatory organizations.
Job Title : Restructuring Law Clerk
Location : Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 24.3 per hour.
Company : Strativia
Job Type : Full-Time
- A law clerk’s independent judgment is used to do research and use the findings to generate a proposed opinion for the judge to use to explain the court’s decision and reasons to the litigants, based on that research.
- Assess legal arguments and authority provided by litigants and attorneys, using discretion and judgment to determine the issues involved and anticipating additional issues not raised by the parties; conduct legal research to determine the validity and correctness of these arguments and authority; and prepare legal briefs.
- Develop website elements that can be used by legal professionals by looking at business prospects in this market first.
- Additional labor duties requiring skills, knowledge, and physical requirements that are on par with or less demanding than those described above should be carried out.
- Determine what evidence or information is needed and plan a strategy for obtaining it in the first step of the probable cause investigation.
- Prepares and organizes business legal papers, such as company filings and registrations, prepares communication, document assembling, and aids with outside lawsuit management.
- draft briefs and other submissions that will be used at trial prior to the trial by gathering all essential information and identifying significant concerns. Additionally, each judge on the panel provides their own summaries of the evidence and the descriptions of the other judges.
- Compiles, organizes, and indexes a variety of evidential exhibits to prepare presentations for court hearings.
- Ensure that all necessary information is given and understood by meeting with judges and talking about cases with them about them. In addition, this person is in charge of writing judgments in both civil and criminal cases, as well as sentencing, as well as opinions and orders for opinions and sentences.
- Make yourself available to go to the principle’s clients and presentations whenever necessary.
- Respectful, efficient, and responsible communication skills are vital to a successful career in public service.
- To be considered for this position, you must have a Juris Doctor or a Bachelor of Laws degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- It is important to be able to write legal papers that cover relevant themes, reference law and precedent, and reflect judicial perspectives.
- understanding and application of state law as it pertains to the civil and criminal jurisdiction of the Court of Common Pleas
- Working together with others, recognizing and respecting authoritative structures, and maintaining cordial interactions with members of the public are all important abilities.