17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Residential Concierge – Ikorodu
The Concierge serves both residents and guests of the property. Controls and monitors the flow of people entering the buildings from the outside. Welcomes all residents and visitors with a smile.
Job Title : Residential Concierge
Location : Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 19.1 per hour.
Company : Compass Group USA
Job Type : Part-Time
- Residents’ social and recreational programming, including as movie nights, games, and other events, is organized and implemented by the manager.
- It’s vital to get along with coworkers since they shape how tourists see you.
- Send and receive faxes, mail, messages, and shipments, and process them. Support the sending of documents, letters, and packages by providing fax and postal delivery assistance.
- Organizations must keep up with industry-specific technology changes in order to serve their customers. Ensures that critical data sources are kept up-to-date by checking in periodically. Residents will be able to enjoy a wide range of cultural and recreational activities.
- Makes sure people and things are safe by looking into any strange behavior and keeping an eye on security cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, and building alarms.
- Merchants and tourists are allowed entry; residents may ask inquiries; and product is stored and distributed.
- Establish a link between residents and the maintenance crews to facilitate requests for regular or urgent work, and aid with the follow-up process once normal requests have been completed. In the event of an urgent need for maintenance, call the appropriate staff right away.
- Two ways to keep the workplace safe are to get rid of accidents and make sure everyone follows safe work practices.
- Suppliers, consumers, and job seekers should be handled with respect. Learn about the firm and notify the appropriate personnel (s).
- Maintain and keep a high level for community curb appeal by performing regular inspections of all community amenities and common spaces and collaborating with the service team or other Associates to ensure that all areas are well-maintained.
- Must be well-versed in the operations of the resort as well as the activities that take place there.
- Customer service, adaptability, initiative, and knowledge of Microsoft Office are all needed for this job.
- While working with people, it is important to be able to follow instructions and have fun while doing so.
- Must have at least one year of experience in hospitality, administration, or marketing.
- Conformity with established processes and standards is required for the above duties.