18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Research Editor-in-Chief – Alwar
We are looking for an Editor in Chief to take the helm of the brand. The Editor in Chief is accountable for leading the editorial team and developing and editing material that adheres to the brand’s voice and message. The Editor in Chief will supervise all material created and should have considerable expertise across all media, including digital, print, and social, as well as experience building and managing diverse teams. By producing unique and innovative ideas, the ideal applicant will conceive compelling, relevant content.
Job Title : Research Editor-in-Chief
Location : Alwar, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 28.83 per hour.
Company : Morning Brew
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establish a spirit of excellence by setting the standards on our content production standards and experimenting with new products and distribution channels that will enable us to more effectively affect and influence our target consumers.
- Establish work processes for reporters, producers, and editors that allow them to operate quickly and effectively in order to report news on the most appropriate platform at the most appropriate moment.
- Supervisory responsibilities include supervision of the employees and their schedules, communication, the oversight of Input Magazine’s editorial budget, editorial calendars, and events, story ideas, and pitch procedures
- Analyze content data and performance to drive content optimization and effectively communicate the benefits of the Editorial strategy to key stakeholders, such as the CEO and the board.
- Content marketing’s tone and style must be carefully managed and developed in order to guarantee that the brand’s voice is heard consistently in all media.
- Ensure that all components of content marketing are properly managed, from idea and development through production and delivery. This includes analysis, measurement, and optimization.
- Develop a strategic thought leadership and data-driven editorial strategy with the goal of enhancing our brand’s reputation and establishing trust with the media, prospects, and clients.
- Offer and develop story ideas that highlight the range of individuals and groups working to advance educational justice and the larger, connected ecosystem
- Ensure that the whole firm has an excellent content marketing strategy: Build Improve your content marketing approach in order to better serve your clients, investors and other companies.
- Establish a clear understanding of the editorial and business strategy among the team members and effectively communicate information and decisions made at the corporate level in order to ensure that employees understand those decisions and how their contributions contribute to the company’s long-term success.
- This profession requires a high level of judgment, critical thinking, and fast decision-making while working with little supervision.
- Experience developing, validating, and iterating on content strategies via the use of analytics. You should feel at ease and have familiarity with content analytics, especially those pertaining to lead generation and top-of-funnel awareness.
- Working in this position needs a high level of business knowledge, strong editing/proofreading abilities, and the ability to build strong working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Knowledge of the financial markets and the most pressing global issues is required for this position.
- see how a mountain of paperwork and briefs may be turned into a source of creative inspiration when you see it this way: