27 May 2023
Part-Time Research Analyst – Doha
Organizational aims and problem-solving activities will benefit from a market and industrial economic investigation by the Economist. With the help of various data collecting and statistical approaches, this professional would then present the findings to stakeholders to help them prepare for future goals and foster continual innovation.
Job Title : Research Analyst
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 41.83 per hour.
Company : The Economist
Job Type : Part-Time
- Find out what data and methods are needed to do good, unbiased research that fills in gaps in knowledge and helps make new policy and strategy decisions.
- Accounting and financial reporting systems are upgraded as needed. A budget is created for each month, and any errors detected in the financial reporting system are corrected.
- A researcher’s sponsors, management, or senior staff may have issues that need to be addressed. Plan the research, coordinate its execution, and then present the findings so that everyone involved can benefit from the experience of the study.
- Workers are given the knowledge and training they need to do their jobs; requests for information or assistance from other government agencies or the public are handled within their authority.
- Gather data from surveys and compare it to current scenarios to determine the link between aspects pertinent to well-defined initiatives and their impact on the economy.
- In order to ensure that economic plans and priorities are met, economic goals and objectives, policies, and/or projections based on integrated economic analysis are employed.
- With a particular focus on non-technical audiences, and in collaboration with other economists and senior executives, communicate and express economic concepts and quantitative data in both oral and written form.
- The senior Economist will help you do economic research, analyze and interpret economic data, come up with estimates of benefits, and report your findings.
- For the objective of offering ad hoc analyses and insights or constructing analytics-enabled solutions, use sophisticated analytics methods on big and diverse data sets.
- Be on the lookout for and make adjustments to existing models and prototypes as necessary to better the core models and the group’s research goals.
- Knowledge of how to effectively communicate in a range of contexts, such as the corporate and academic worlds as well as the media and government.
- can manage many medium- to complex projects at the same time and address data quality issues
- The writing of a report based on the findings of an individual’s economic investigation.
- Up to one year of essential work experience may be substituted for any degree with a major other than economics.
- Converting complex economic data into presentations and reports that may be understood by non-technical audiences.