Part-Time Remote Senior Tax Accountant – Jaranwala
We are looking for a Tax Accountant who will be responsible for preparing foreign and US federal income tax returns, as well as tax provision compliance for certain foreign entities and US international tax items. This position will require tax technical knowledge of relevant foreign tax rules (e.g. Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico) as well as US federal international tax rules. In addition, if needed, the job will provide tax support to the US federal compliance group on additional US domestic items. In support of the returns, the candidate will prepare data, do account analysis, and provide work papers.
Job Title : Remote Senior Tax Accountant
Location : Jaranwala, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 20.72 per hour.
Company : ITAC Solutions
Job Type : Part-Time
- In a fast-paced, dynamic environment, you should be able to provide high-quality products.
- To join, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Experience with business tax return workpapers and forms is required.
- Knowing how to use computerized accounting and tax software is essential.
- High school graduation is required.
- Must be well-organized and capable of performing multiple responsibilities at once.
- It is important to have 2–5 years of experience in taxation or accounting.
- Manage and track client deadlines and deliverables.
- Capacity to train younger workers.
- In an office environment, you must be able to move swiftly from one location to the next.
- You’ll should be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel at the intermediate level.
- In order to be successful, the candidate must be conscientious, self-motivated, and careful in their job.
- Act with honesty and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- It is vital to have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- It’s crucial to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal communication skills.