26 May 2023
Full-Time Remote* Program Analyst – Batangas City
The Program Analyst is responsible for a wide range of complex management and program analysis responsibilities. Employees often use a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of internal administrative operations and line health care programs.
Job Title : Remote* Program Analyst
Location : Batangas City, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 54.97 per hour.
Company : American Sugar Refining, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- To identify areas where further guidance is needed, do a review and assessment of current management and program policies and procedures.
- SOP documentation should be provided for particular actions, processes, and procedures to be investigated and documented.
- Be aware of legislative and policy developments that may have an influence on the government’s attitude and response to pertinent issues in the nation or region.
- Reports and briefings, as well as personal interviews and observation, are used to evaluate the political stability, security and risk of the allotted countries.
- Changes to national programs should be recommended, whether they are engaging with the country directly or indirectly through third parties or multilateral organizations..
- Monitor evolving political conditions, terrorist threats, security sector dynamics, human rights situations, and administrative management concerns that may have an influence on the ability to conduct counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity development initiatives.
- you must have a lot of expertise in reviewing and conducting evaluations to make changes or come up with new techniques to gauge success.
- Projects having a long-term impact may be carried out with the help of management and organizational strategies as well as budgeting approaches, and these methods and techniques can be used to develop evaluations of resource needs.
- Responsible for providing daily customer assistance to the IT business management office, as well as generating customer briefings and reports that include complicated program/project financial data and other complex contract, project, or business-related elements.
- Analyze the organization’s structure, management policies, practices, and procedures, and administrative operations and processes. Qualitative and quantitative techniques are both acceptable.
- Worked on projects and initiatives that included difficult systems or challenges that were of fundamental importance to the whole organization.
- To make sure that everyone who works for a company is legally allowed to do so, the government has set up E-Verify. In order to keep their job, the new employee must take steps to fix any problems the system finds. This is required by federal law.
- The candidate must have at least two years of experience working in a PMO or a BMO to be considered (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- Having the ability to communicate important information between the foreign policy and intelligence communities at all levels so that they can work together.
- To be able to give expert advice and guidance about the policy implications of issues/programs and developments in a specific area of expertise, you need to know a lot about that area.