This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Part-Time Reference Data Business Analyst – Nanded
The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with global and in-house colleagues (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory and Customer Support) to enhance existing data analytics. In charge of providing business solutions to discover trends, opportunities, and possible business process and reporting efficiencies to support business choices that are aligned with strategic objectives.
Job Title : Reference Data Business Analyst
Location : Nanded, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 68.7 per hour.
Company : Edward Jones
Job Type : Part-Time
- Make a list of what needs to be done to close the gaps, and then collaborate with other teams within your firm to get things done according to priority and impact.
- Extract data that will be processed, combined, and analyzed to produce reports, graphs, dashboards, and other outputs for internal and external audiences to disclose performance businesses and goods
- Recognize broad business drivers and trends, as well as the connection between analysis and business impact.
- Work with other IT personnel to integrate third-party hosted and premise-based apps with other systems, as well as internally designed applications and utilities.
- Enable analytic end users by onboarding new users to analytic platforms and conducting periodic training seminars, prototype sessions, and office hours.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of business goals by partnering with the development team to design and evaluate product needs.
- Protocols for data governance and reporting used throughout the company must be followed when reports are prepared and distributed.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and spoken form with all levels of the company.
- To assure Qlik Sense’s use of proprietary data structures, coordinate with the company’s engineers.
- Businesses want business intelligence solutions that are both fast-moving and flexible, enabling them to provide data in real time while also allowing them to be flexible and agile in their use of the information.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in data preparation, data analysis, data mining, advanced report authoring, user acceptability testing, and data presentation are required.
- Applicants should have a firm knowledge of the fundamentals of relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis.
- Have expertise documenting non-functional needs, understanding non-technical requirements, designing architectures and cost estimations as well as developing technical solutions to proposals.
- History of juggling many commitments at the same time, as well as the capacity to respond to changing company demands while fulfilling deadlines
- Must have a working understanding of and familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.