25 May 2023
Full-Time Recruiter, Associate – Palanpur
This Human Resources (HR) Specialist role is a technical specialist who delivers a unique service to the company through exceptional knowledge, talent, and experience. HR Specialists work under limited supervision in areas like as recruitment, onboarding, personnel records, employee relations, regulatory reporting obligations, benefits administration, and other areas as needed.
Job Title : Recruiter, Associate
Location : Palanpur, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 16.13 per hour.
Company : Insperity
Job Type : Full-Time
- As the local recruiting coordinator, you will be in charge of coordinating and overseeing all recruitment efforts in your area. You’ll do this with support from our centralized team to make sure we meet or exceed monthly and annual targets while providing a positive candidate experience.
- Employees are informed on the company’s human resources policies and processes (e.g. Time Off with Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).
- Completed performance reviews, wage/salary transactions, and disciplinary actions in the Company’s HR information system on schedule and within permitted authority.
- Maintains records of insurance coverage, retirement plans, and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and other personnel and payroll matters.
- Employee-related problems and complaints will be handled by the HR Generalist, who will also maintain tight ties with the facility management and Corporate HR. The primary objective is to guarantee that the company’s workers have a positive working relationship.
- With clients and consumers, both internal and external, the ability to project confidence, expertise, and empathy is critical.
- Prepares routine and special reports by doing necessary trend analysis and identifying issue areas with a narrow margin for error and a high level of priority.
- Responsible for ensuring that FMLA, ADA, and other federal, state, and local laws are adhered to by processing leaves of action in the company’s timekeeping system.
- Performs new employee onboarding, which involves entering data into the HR Information System and providing new employee orientation. Ensures that data is entered correctly and that staff are well-versed in corporate policies and procedures, including the information contained in the employee handbook.
- Inputs, modifications, additions, and removals into the HR Information System as needed in response to employee personnel questions. For follow-up, reports any unexpected or unresolved issues to the HR Manager.
- Human resources principles, policies, procedures, and basic employment rules must all be well-understood and known.
- Energetic problem-solver who listens carefully to customers’ issues and seeks to address them honestly.
- Degree in HR, labor relations, employment law, or a similar field from a college or university
- It is necessary to have communication abilities.
- The candidate should be motivated to learn and enhance his talents on a continuous basis, as well as possess a strong sense of leadership.