18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Recovery Equipment Operator (Airport) – Sehore
The Equipment Operator is responsible for a variety of activities that involve understanding of processes, procedures, operations, and equipment. Unloading the vehicle shells and utilizing the lifting jacks are examples of responsibilities. Transporter and Tamper are used to move rail vehicles from one point to another on site. Supports forklift water testing on car shells and rail vehicles. Transport materials locally using a five-ton truck.
Job Title : Recovery Equipment Operator (Airport)
Location : Sehore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 24.45 per hour.
Company : Clean Harbors
Job Type : Full-Time
- Carry out the responsibilities of an Equipment Operator, including but not limited to: logging all equipment operations, maintenance, and gas consumption
- Utilizes large machinery while adhering to the company’s safety standards and procedures. Maintains accurate records of regular equipment inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Transportation and unloading of items from City stockpiles or suppliers for City construction or maintenance projects. sand, flexible foundation, asphalt, and gravel
- In order to ensure the long-term viability of construction equipment, mechanical maintenance and repairs are carried out on a regular basis by the mechanics.
- When it comes to clearing debris out of rivers, lakes, and sewer systems, this task uses anything from simple backhoes to sophisticated excavators and loaders. Other tools used in this profession include a variety of cranes and compactors.
- Raw materials and finished components are moved and placed with the help of material movement equipment. Standard operating procedures should be followed while maintaining and running a vehicle.
- Daily clean, arrange, and secure the building. Clean equipment after usage. If you find any difficulties, tell the Equipment Technician.
- Equipment that is medium to big in size is transported to the project site in accordance with safety regulations and criteria.
- Anyone who wants to be successful must be able to work with a wide range of people, both inside and outside of their own organization. is aware of safety rules at work and follows them Helps a team effort by working together.
- Mowing equipment, front-end loaders, and air hammers may be safely operated without putting yourself or others at danger. This may be seen in tasks such as mowing, fixing, and shoveling snow and ice.
- Excellent communicator who is upfront and truthful with everyone involved. Working with power-driven machines and tools
- High school diploma or comparable experience and a general equivalency certificate (GED), A valid driver’s license and two years of expertise in mechanical assembly, forklift operation, or comparable machine operation are essential.
- The ability to create a service-oriented work environment that stimulates employee engagement while simultaneously promoting equality and diversity among coworkers.
- As an Equipment Operator I, you must have at least six months of experience, or a year of experience in golf course operations or a related role, to apply Education in turfgrass management, or a similar discipline, may be used to satisfy the work experience requirement for a turfgrass technician.
- A working understanding of the risks of the profession and acceptable procedures to prevent against injury, as well as general construction processes, techniques, and materials A high level of manual dexterity and long-term endurance.