25 May 2023
Full-Time Receptionist/Office Manager – Taxila
The Front Office Receptionist is responsible for greeting visitors and clients, as well as a number of other administrative and clerical duties. On a daily basis, they will be responsible for overseeing the front desk and ensuring that everything runs smoothly, including greeting guests and visitors, sorting mail, answering phones, and rerouting meetings. Confidentiality is a must, and you need to be someone who people enjoy being around.
Job Title : Receptionist/Office Manager
Location : Taxila, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 19.51 per hour.
Company : Playground Pups
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responds to and handles regular questions from patients, visitors, and other staff members; answers and directs incoming calls; takes messages; provides general information.
- incoming mail is processed, and staff at the clinic receives correspondence and other materials.
- Calls need to be answered, filtered, and routed quickly and efficiently.
- Offer hospitality to all guests; provide coffee, water, tea, direction to the restroom facilities.
- Creates, organizes, updates, and maintains files, papers, and/or records.
- Copies and/or duplicates materials as requested; may prepare and transmit facsimiles for clinic staff.
- Performs a variety of routine clerical assignments as appropriate to the position; may operate a personal computer to draft basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other materials.
- keeps the lobby and other office areas secure and tidy (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- It ensures the office can function as intended by recording and relaying information on events, unusual occurrences, and ongoing necessities.
- Specialized services of a routine clerical kind may be performed, but only in accordance with all applicable procedures and as needed for the role.
- A minimum of six months’ experience in a healthcare setting, preferably in a medical or dental office, is desired.
- the skill of producing elementary written things such as letters, labels, etc.
- Three years of administrative, clerical, or other equivalent work experience are required as a minimum.
- Compatibility with relevant healthcare and pharmaceutical software is essential.
- Communicate effectively orally and through written (electronic) means.