26 May 2023
Full-Time Receptionist Front Desk-Bilingual Spanish – Doha
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for answering and directing incoming calls, greeting and directing patients and visitors, fielding queries, and completing assigned clerical, data entry, file maintenance, and word processing tasks. Prior to patient visits, makes sure all information required by clinic protocol has been gathered and entered into patient’s file. Keeps a supply of dental supplies on hand. Takes donations, hands out dental supplies. Consults with and schedules several doctors to provide seamless care. Creates and sustains an upbeat reception area.
Job Title : Receptionist Front Desk-Bilingual Spanish
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 19.79 per hour.
Company : HMG Plus, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Clinic personnel receive mail and process incoming communications.
- Carries out a wide range of clerical duties consistent with the nature of the profession, including the use of a computer for tasks such as word processing, data entry, and the production of printed products including letters, labels, and reports.
- As a sign of hospitality, offer your guests coffee, water, tea, and instructions to the restrooms.
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and/or updates files, records, and/or other documents.
- Makes copies and/or duplicates of documents as required; may also create and email facsimiles to clinic staff.
- Position-appropriate duties may include providing specialized services of a normal clerical kind in line with all applicable policies and procedures.
- Be prompt in picking up the phone, screening callers, and transferring calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Answers phones, directs calls, takes messages, and gives general information. Greets visitors and patients, points them in the right direction, and responds to routine questions.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area and other office spaces (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- It ensures the office can function as intended by recording and relaying information on events, unusual occurrences, and ongoing necessities.
- Prior work experience in an administrative, clerical, or similar role of at least three years’ duration is required.
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
- Ability to express oneself fluently both orally and in writing (even electronically)
- Include the ability to utilize medical and pharmacy software systems.
- 6 months experience working in a medical or dental clinic preferred.