Full-Time Receptionist – Al-Jīzah
When greeting guests in person or over the phone, the receptionist will bring a customer service mindset. Calls are answered, screened, and directed by the receptionist. By directing guests and providing visitor cards to those who have appointments, the job ensures security. The receptionist offers all-around operational, administrative, and clerical support. Setting a professional tone and creating a friendly atmosphere for the office falls under the purview of this position. The receptionist is in charge of upholding law and order in the waiting area. To ensure that processes are successfully coordinated during emergencies, this job must build and maintain strong relationships with the personnel.
Job Title : Receptionist
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 18.47 per hour.
Company : Churchill Credit Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Coordinate the collection of personnel data and the updating of relevant databases, covering such areas as new hires, employee tracking, and yearly compliance updates.
- Welcome study participants, visitors, employees, and messengers. Determine the nature and purpose of the visit, then guide or lead them to their desired locations.
- Calls should be answered, vetted, and routed appropriately, with relevant information provided to the caller.
- Utilize a multi-line telephone system to answer, screen, and forward calls as well as to take messages and offer information.
- Maintain accurate sign-out/sign-in processes for guests and on-site workers, and ensure that everyone knows where everyone is at all times.
- Respond to requests for attendance at staff meetings held by the Office of Operations, Finance, and Performance Management.
- Keep track of office and filing cabinet keys and office equipment sign-out books.
- Perform administrative tasks such as invoicing, data entry, word processing, case file creation, and letter writing.
- Responsible for handling requests submitted through the CMMS, as well as any necessary follow-up or emergency training.
- Fill out other administrative tasks, such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Working as a receptionist and/or office assistant in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
- Proven ability to multitask and complete assignments on time.
- To guarantee that any issues reported to the front desk are documented and resolved in a professional and timely way, great attention to detail is required.
- Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint are fundamental computer abilities.
- Respectful and thorough following up is a hallmark of this service, as are open lines of communication and genuine concern for the well-being of clients, employees, and other professionals.