19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Recent Graduate Chemical Engineer – Pietermaritzburg
Act safely and support and adhere to all safety programmes. In terms of equipment demands and adjustments, technological advancements, and process optimization, provide technical leadership to production. A Chemical Engineer may be expected to manage a number of projects linked to his or her responsibilities.
Job Title : Recent Graduate Chemical Engineer
Location : Pietermaritzburg, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Salary : $ 35.5 per hour.
Company : Varsity Tutors, a Nerdy Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Operational workers can get real-time help with technological issues.
- Long-term or recurring problems can be troubleshooted and solved with the help of other technical resources or by yourself.
- Any concerns about safety should be brought to the attention of the authorities.
- It’s a good idea to upgrade existing equipment to increase product quality or operational safety.
- Color schemes and techniques are put to the test.
- Review production history on a regular basis to make suggestions for increasing efficiency, quality, and reducing waste.
- Identifying a variety of options and selecting the most effective ways and methods.
- All safety actions should be supported and followed.
- Be a positive influence and example to others in the workplace.
- Assist with the supervision of the plant’s operations.
- Strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous chemical handling and dilution knowledge.
- Experience with the manufacture of printed circuit boards is advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degrees in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering are necessary.
- It is helpful to have previous experience with applied electrochemistry or metal plating.
- It is vital to be able to demonstrate understanding of acceptable scientific technique and experimental design.