17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Rebate Staff Accountant – Chidambaram
As the site Bookkeeper, your key responsibilities will include completing daily corporate accounting operations, providing accurate and timely cash flow reporting, and ensuring the security and confidentiality of personnel files. You’ll know everything there is to know about couponing and money handling, as well as cash register reconciliation and in-house client charges. This person will collaborate closely with corporate management to handle bookkeeping issues and make procedural changes.
Job Title : Rebate Staff Accountant
Location : Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 17.65 per hour.
Company : CBRE
Job Type : Full-Time
- Clerical duties include things like answering the phone and using office equipment.
- Insufficient funds or returned checks should be retrieved as quickly as possible from the bank.
- To be considered for this position, you must possess a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or management.
- Test your financial records for accuracy and up-to-date information.
- Three years of bookkeeping experience are required for this position.
- Examine the cash handling processes to ensure that they are being followed. Noncompliance is tracked, and problems are discussed with the principal as needed.
- Suggestions for budget modifications are tracked until the budget is completed.
- Analyze purchase orders in relation to activity funds, double-check money availability, disburse funds, and get administrative permission.
- On a daily basis, settlements with route employees, which involve matching suitable tickets.
- The job seeker should be familiar with Clover Point of Sale and QuickBooks accounting software.
- It is needed to have high quality time management and organizational skills.
- The basics of payables and receivables bookkeeping, and accounting are well-understood.
- Negotiation skills and a customer service mindset are required.
- It is necessary to be able to utilize Microsoft Excel.
- It is necessary to be able to enter data and have a sense of numbers.