26 May 2023
Full-Time Real Estate Strategy Manager – Shrirampur
Company development in both current and new areas will be facilitated by the company’s Real Estate Manager. New site selection will be handled by this person, who will do extensive market and competitive research, financial and statistical analysis, as well as the creation of the final report.
Job Title : Real Estate Strategy Manager
Location : Shrirampur, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 23.06 per hour.
Company : KPMG
Job Type : Full-Time
- Internal stakeholders, landlords, property managers, and brokers can all go to this person for help with leasing and property rights issues.
- Get to grips with the market and keep an eye on new store openings and other factors that impact real estate decisions.
- A wide range of environmental, public health, and safety experts must be engaged in the investigation and resolution of environmental concerns that arise as a result of commercial activities.
- Searches for and selects sites for the benefit of the business team. Proposals to business team leaders, as well as others, are presented here.
- Maintain a master portfolio sheet to document changes in lease expirations, store performance, and rent payments. Excel proficiency is required.
- All LOIs should be negotiated in accordance with the company’s strategic goals, and the legal team should be involved in executing applicable leases and purchase agreements, as well as providing business advise and approval as appropriate.
- Maintain open lines of communication with the construction team and development partners on all aspects of the due diligence process for a new site, including dealing with local officials during the permits phase.
- Manages and monitors lease and option expiration dates. Assists top management in coordinating decisions for all lease activities, including renewals, relocations, and terminations, by working with business teams. Participates in the planning and implementation of new location openings and closings.
- Loss prevention and risk assessment coordination is essential in real estate problems, such as transportation, finance, health and safety.
- The transaction’s monetary components are recorded and examined in detail. Internal approval processes for leases, etc., provide a smooth transaction flow.
- An understanding of contracts, such as purchase agreements or leases and due diligence studies, is a must for most jobs.
- The capacity to generate high-quality work in a fast-paced, flexible workplace with a large volume of work.
- Minimum of nine (9) years of related work experience or any combination of education and experience from an accredited college or university may be substituted for the required education and experience and may be interchangeable year for year.
- Collaborative thinking and the ability to create relationships with both internal and external stakeholders are critical.
- Applicants must be proficient in both spoken and written English, as well as be able to produce clear and succinct papers that nevertheless include all of the important details. They must also be able to speak confidently in front of both small and large audiences.