19 Mar 2023
Part-Time QuickBooks data entry – Doha
We’re seeking for a Data Entry Clerk who can use keyboards or scanners to read source documents and enter data into specific fields, or onto tapes or discs for subsequent entry. You’ll be in charge of finding errors by comparing data to verification papers.
Job Title : QuickBooks data entry
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 17.34 per hour.
Company : City of Cleveland, MN
Job Type : Part-Time
- Viewing and confirming confidential or private customer/client information; safeguarding customer/client information and identities.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business, administration, or a similar field is preferred but not required.
- In business databases, data must be input, updated, and checked.
- Rearrange the paper formats, backups, and material source files as necessary.
- Work on projects that are normal to semi-routine in nature, requiring minimal judgement outside of defined processes but recognizing the necessity for periodic departures from standard practice. Has a negligible or no influence on decision-making.
- Ensure that all customer and bank operational, internal audit, and security standards, as well as standard operating procedures, are followed.
- Pay close attention to the details. You’re in charge of auditing, and you have to be quite precise. It is necessary to have a precision of 98 percent.
- Assist technical staff with computer and software issues.
- Ensure that your scanners and other devices are clean, well-maintained, and functional.
- It is required to have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets.
- 8000+ words per hour typing rate.
- Web-based collaborative software knowledge is required.
- Ability to function well in a group setting.
- The person doing the data input must be able to interact effectively with others.
- Skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook are necessary.