Full-Time Quantitative Research Analyst Intern – Phalodi
The Market Research Analyst will be responsible for driving the company’s research efforts via data-driven insights. The ideal applicant will do predictive and prescriptive market analysis, emerging technology and trend analysis, competition intelligence, and give proactive insights/recommendations on growth plans and company operations improvement. The employee in this capacity will proactively analyze data and deliver insights to executives and senior management in order to enhance company results and support growth plan efforts. Candidates should have a diverse experience in order to do market research and grasp the technical elements of our goods.
Job Title : Quantitative Research Analyst Intern
Location : Phalodi, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 16.14 per hour.
Company : Guidepoint
Job Type : Full-Time
- Research goals, methodology, and survey questions must be defined in collaboration with the Market Research team to meet our customers’ research objectives.
- Making better-informed decisions on strategy, business model changes, product and market launches may be aided by the use of visual aids, such as charts and graphs.
- Useful information is transmitted to others in a simple and easy-to-understand way, so encouraging them to act.
- Making and keeping track of reports in order to keep management informed of current events and possible growth opportunities (data analysis and narrative). Compile reports and make suggestions based on the information you’ve obtained.
- Data collection, storage, and display in the workplace are all governed by business policy. Create visual aids like as maps and charts to aid in the explanation of market research results.
- Involve the firm’s business areas and marketing team in designing and implementing strategies that will assist the company meet its goals, uncover process improvements, and improve the customer experience.
- In order to prepare periodic reports, such as those released on a weekly, quarterly, and yearly basis, it is necessary to keep track of the data collecting and compilation process. In order to help in decision-making, create baselines, and analyze changes over time, data must be collected.
- Competitor research and analysis as well as other factors that might effect future revenue are a part of the job description of a sales and marketing analyst.
- Extract different types of data from a wide range of platforms and databases on a regular basis for use by processes, reports, and other tools. Do research on the internet and with your company sell software subscriptions.
- With the use of data mining tools and methodologies, you can gather, verify, and share meaningful insights about markets, target consumers, and competition tactics.
- Inquisitive in outlook. Being able to interact with data from many platforms and sources is an absolute need In a way that does not cause pain.
- Identifying and characterizing problems before they become a problem is a proactive approach to problem resolution.
- To integrate, display, and analyze data that may be utilized to enhance revenue, proven expertise with a broad variety of reporting systems, including Tableau, is required (3-5 years).
- The ability to develop formulas, connect spreadsheets, utilize pivot tables, graph data, and format data in Excel is an absolute must. Microsoft Office is a good option…
- Strong knowledge of primary and secondary market research methodology, strategies, tools, and processes, as well as practical knowledge of complex statistical software, such as SPSS or SAS.