26 May 2023
Full-Time Purchasing Store Clerk – Amroha
In a production setting, the Inventory Clerk carries out fundamental duties for the receiving, storage, and release of supplies. Additionally, the inventory clerk will handle work associated with issuing materials as well as fundamental shipping and receiving chores. This position will frequently communicate with shop and assembly staff in an effort to speed up production.
Job Title : Purchasing Store Clerk
Location : Amroha, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 17.74 per hour.
Company : Department of Social Services
Job Type : Full-Time
- help out around the warehouse with things like sweeping the floors and putting away tools.
- accountable for adhering to, maintaining, and helping to create processes that may not yet have been written down.
- On a regular basis, you should count the number of computers in your workplace.
- Keep the tool room under control, allocate resources as needed, ensure all tools are returned to their rightful storage space, and ensure the cleanliness of all company property.
- Maintain a strict adherence to company policy and established best practices in order to complete daily tasks in a timely, secure, and effective manner.
- Make an effort to provide superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Carry out regular and spot checks of stock and provide updates on shortages, surpluses, and overall inventory status as required.
- Conduct inventory cycle counts of Tool Room inventories, as scheduled.
- It is your duty to observe all relevant preventative measures and food safety policies, including the current SQF code, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
- Use the ticket system and/or email to notify the supervisor and appropriate employees of any problems encountered during assembly or troubleshooting.
- the ability to use one’s own discretion and make sound decisions based on a thorough analysis of the pros and cons of potential actions.
- Problem solving skills are necessary, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- competence with standard measuring implements such as rulers, tape measures, and calipers.
- Working as an Inventory Clerk in a high-volume production environment for at least one to two years is preferred.
- Capability to communicate effectively with others.