19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Project/Program Manager – Al-Jīzah
The IT Program Manager oversees the program’s day-to-day operations and creates long-term and strategic goals to guarantee that client needs are met. Performs horizontal integration planning and interfaces with various functional areas to enable timely implementation of technological solutions and timelines.
Job Title : Project/Program Manager
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 36.34 per hour.
Company : Harry
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work on activities such as installing, updating, developing programs, designing computer networks, setting up the Internet and intranet sites on the Internet as well as the computer networks at work.
- Employ more project managers and other staff as needed to balance supply and demand across their portfolio’s ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Develop, implement, and assess techniques for measuring the quality and efficiency of collaboration, including metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions, among other things.
- Assure that all tasks are done on time, that the client’s instructions are clear and clear, that the contract workers are qualified to do the jobs, and that there are no problems with the employees.
- Create a budget, risk profile, timetable, and other important criteria, then share them with stakeholders and management.
- Delivery excellence using a client project execution framework and industry best practices includes client relationship management, project and program management, vendor management, proposal development and review, and cost modelling.
- Leads people responsible for the creation, design, and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions that support company business operations and technical information systems platforms.
- Identify and address operational issues in coordination with the IT team, partners, and suppliers on a regular basis by collaborating closely with them and working closely with them
- Keep abreast with industry developments by participating in professional events outside of your regular job duties. Connect with other project managers in legal and other fields to remain up to date on these institutions’ activities.
- Create and put in place efficient processes and procedures that will enable the team to react promptly to spikes in contract employee demand. Ascertain that the SLA is met.
- years of advanced leadership experience in IT and/or consulting in the public and/or private sectors is necessary.
- It’s necessary to have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or similar recognized Project or Program Management qualification.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modelling, leadership tactics, production methods, and people and resource coordination are all crucial, as are economic and accounting principles and practices, as well as the financial market.
- A minimum of three (3) years of program/project management experience is required, with an emphasis on cloud-native/SaaS solutions and mobile networking technologies.
- IT-II security clearance is required, or a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check is required (NACLC).