18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Project Production Assistant – Dowlaiswaram
The Production Assistant’s responsibilities include assisting the editorial studio team during both on- and off-location photo sessions. The Production Assistant provides help to the styling team by assembling samples that require it, putting together organized samples, retrieving and bringing props to set, and so on.
Job Title : Project Production Assistant
Location : Dowlaiswaram, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 16.54 per hour.
Company : Sirius XM
Job Type : Full-Time
- Uses technical knowledge of lighting, lenses, and camera controls to compose and frame shots that will produce the desired results for directors.
- Miniature props, photo sets, furniture, and walls should be cleaned, painted, and repaired as needed to ensure optimal maintenance.
- Helping to transfer physical goods about the studio.
- in order to focus, expose, and light the scene as instructed by the director, we must manipulate the position and settings of the cameras.
- Learn the ropes of the department and the production process by taking on new responsibilities as needed.
- drafts host copy under editorial supervision, including but not limited to scripts, billboards, tape and copy elements, and connective copy between elements.
- Discussing the state of the prop closet and inventory with the higher-ups. Care for props and inform management of any shortages.
- Preparation of sets for photographs of toys, furniture, home décor, clothing, activities, educational games, and crafts.
- uses appropriate social media networks to gather news and engage with the audience (as required and directed).
- Aiding in the tidiness of dressing rooms, prop rooms, and other backstage areas.
- Proven ability to write for broadcast with clarity, brevity, and command of grammar conventions.
- Competence in setting priorities, multitasking, and meeting tight deadlines.
- The opportunity to initiate, plan, and produce content for a series or other long-term endeavors with minimal oversight.
- Capability in using social media to investigate and report on topics of interest to an audience.
- Proficient use of office technologies such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, fax machines, and more.