18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Project Manager – Misau
You should be able to help us build high-quality websites that are both easy to use and show off our clients’ brands in a way that makes sense for them. It is the job of the Digital Director to make sure that projects like micro sites and minor updates get done, as well as more complex websites with a lot of interactive features. This is a client-facing, hands-on job that is in charge of the overall quality of all digital and interactive projects, from scoping to building, deploying, and supporting them, all the way through.
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Misau, Bauchi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 30.85 per hour.
Company : The Conference Board
Job Type : Full-Time
- you will be responsible for Providing strong advice, assessment, and ongoing optimization on proposed agency plans in media briefings to ensure that they are well received.
- Analyze website traffic, pay-per-click campaigns, search rankings, and other data sources to determine campaign performance and potential.
- By expediting the production and delivery of new products utilizing current DevSecOps processes, you may provide commercial value to end consumers on a daily basis.
- Creating short-form television and online videos that promote our brand and drive traffic to our website will be your responsibility.
- Experience working with internal teams and suppliers on online and mobile design and development; website maintenance; and driving and monitoring web traffic is required.
- Building, sustaining, and developing our brand strategy’s digital marketing activities is your responsibility. Everything from Google Ads to Facebook Ads to social media and our own website is covered. All of our digital platforms must meet the appropriate consumer engagement goals, and it is your responsibility to see to it that they are.
- Make sure you’re informed of the issues and trends influencing accessibility, usability, and new technologies in the sector.
- Oversee the whole development process, from defining and presenting the project, to holding frequent status meetings, to managing and/or executing development through the introduction of the product.
- For both internal and external use, prepare for the creation or upgrade of new administration tools.
- Work on a variety of digital projects and work streams to assist the overall project management of the digital program.
- Ability to use a telephone, a personal computer, a printer, a copy machine, and a fax machine. Possess working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Advanced computer skills are desirable.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, manage many projects at once, work quickly and effectively, and meet deadlines while staying calm under pressure
- Expertise in conveying complicated information in an understandable and entertaining manner is highly sought for.
- The applicant should have at least five to seven years of expertise in digital marketing for political campaigns, issue advocacy organizations, or other comparable marketing professions.