Full-Time Project Manager – Leh
We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager to oversee day-to-day operations and help the Project Manager, who is in charge of the whole project. You will supervise the daily operations of self-performing installation employees, subcontractors, and superintendents as they are involved in the building, installation, and in-service testing of all project-related systems as a Construction Manager. You will be in charge of supervising the project personnel and subcontractors throughout infrastructure design, procurement, construction, and testing of all impacted communication linked with the project being handled.
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Leh, Ladakh, India
Salary : $ 52.06 per hour.
Company : CS Energy
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is essential to maintain that the carrier’s interests are reflected in the examination of proposal requests for modification as well as other contract material, such as extra instructions or additional requests for information.
- monitoring the budgetary management of the project’s many cost components is essential.
- Aspects of the project that need assistance include assisting in the identification and certification of numerous subcontractors, including the site and construction trades.
- Assessing and endorsing consultant invoices, contractor pay applications, and change orders are some of the things you’ll do. You’ll also work with the Control Manager to make sure that the reporting program is set up correctly.
- Analyzing leasing agreements and regulations in connection to the carrier’s responsibilities, ensuring that the carrier complies with requirements while controlling project costs
- Build-to-suit contracts, spec houses, model care, subdivision maintenance, signage, and any other concerns that may arise throughout the development process should be discussed with your Sales Counselor on a regular basis.
- the carrier’s point of contact for all federal, state, and local government issues including the city’s permits and inspection needs developing ties with government agencies
- Serving as a resource for information by organizing tenant work, attending meetings, settling issues, offering continuing feedback, and arranging project punch list and close-out.
- Assisting utility companies in supplying services and infrastructure for the project, as well as monitoring the project’s timing and expenses, are all responsibilities of the project manager.
- In order to make sure that safety, quality, deadlines, budgets, and other parameters are being met, it is necessary to keep a close eye on the operations of construction firms that are contracted out.
- Experience in creating and executing quality assurance and quality control procedures to guarantee that work is completed in accordance with contract specifications. Capable of performing the tasks of a Site Quality Control Manager
- Extensive industry experience supervising the work of mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction contractors and teams
- Working closely with the general contractor and project consultants to produce project timelines and budgets
- The ability to read, comprehend, and coordinate consultant drawings and specifications, as well as knowledge with construction contract papers, is a must for this position.
- Building systems and components, contract management and project delivery procedures as well as team development and client interactions are essential..