Full-Time PROJECT MANAGER – Dungarpur
We’re searching for someone to join our team as an IT Program Manager. The chosen candidate will be responsible for program management and lifecycle support for enterprise service delivery and solutions, including problem resolution and solutions management, which will begin with the initial customer touchpoint for service and end with the successful resolution of IT Incidents and Work Orders, including analysis, statuses, and reporting. Establish a competence for providing world-class IT customer service. Customer facing desktop assistance, active directory, windows/system administration, local network management application support, software delivery functions, and IT Equipment Accountability are all part of the program’s scope. This post is based on the granting of a contract.
Job Title : PROJECT MANAGER
Location : Dungarpur, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 34.61 per hour.
Company : VaynerMedia LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Participate in professional gatherings outside of your company to stay up to date on industry developments. To stay up to date on what’s going on at these sites, form ties with other project managers in the legal and other areas.
- In order to react swiftly to spikes in demand for contract employees, the team should develop and execute effective processes and procedures. Determine whether or not the service level agreement (SLA) was met.
- To stakeholders and management, develop and convey suitable budget, risk, schedule, and other critical factor communication.
- Hire additional project managers and other personnel as required to balance supply and demand across the portfolio’s existing and upcoming projects.
- Plan and organize tasks including hardware and software installation and upgrades, programming and systems design, computer network creation, and Internet and intranet site deployment.
- Metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions are some ways to measure the quality and efficiency of teamwork.
- By working closely with the IT team, business partners, and suppliers on a regular basis, you can figure out how to solve problems that happen on a day-to-day basis.
- Management of client relationships, project and program management, vendor management, proposal generation and review, and cost modeling are all part of delivering excellence utilizing a client project execution framework and industry best practices.
- Leads those in charge of developing, designing, and optimizing one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information systems platforms.
- Ensure that all activities are performed on schedule, that client tasking instructions are clear and accurate, that contract workers are qualified to do the duties, and that any potential personnel issues are avoided.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modelling, leadership strategies, production methods, and people and resource coordination, as well as economic and accounting principles and practices, as well as the financial market, are all important.
- Project or program management qualifications from reputable schools are necessary (e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other recognized Project or Program Management qualification).
- It is necessary to have prior experience directing strategic software development programs/projects, preferably for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions.
- The applicant must have 12 years of progressive leadership experience in information technology and/or management consulting in the public or private sectors.
- National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC).