Full-Time Project Manager – Doha
The Software Project Manager is responsible for the administration of projects. The duties of the Software Project Manager include the coordination and execution of projects on time, within budget, and within scope. Ensure that all components of projects are completed successfully. Establish timelines, delegate duties, and track and report the project’s progress. Prepare status reports on the project’s status for higher management. The selected applicant will collaborate directly with customers to ensure that deliverables remain within the scope and budget established. He or she will collaborate with other departments to ensure that all components of each project are compatible, and will recruit additional expertise as required to meet client demands.
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 43.68 per hour.
Company : Iris Software Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Everything from the scope management to the requirements management to the task breakdown and timetable management to the priority and dependency management and the assignment of roles is carefully considered, documented, and implemented throughout the project lifecycle.
- Implement lean manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution process improvement strategies where they make sense for project goals.
- Ensure that cross-functional project teams perform their allocated responsibilities on schedule and within budget. Keep track of how effectively your project’s execution plan is performing in respect to the project’s overall deliverables.
- Ensure the quality of all project deliverables, including design papers, test plans, training materials, and operations documents, by monitoring their development.
- Contributes to the project’s success by providing the team and stakeholders with subject matter expertise and knowledge management, and by delivering high-quality products on schedule.
- Maintaining a complete grasp and command of all parts of the project’s budget and financial aspects via the coordination and supervision of project scheduling, resource forecasting, financial management, and other associated operations
- Streams and components are managed to achieve customer and corporate objectives by transforming business strategy into tactical action items and offering training and development opportunities for project managers at lower levels of the organizational hierarchy (lower level project managers).
- Developing and teaching the project management discipline to personnel of all departments of a company as well as to technical team members
- Outcomes are operated on by a team in a comprehensive and wide-ranging project management team that has a clear image of the business project’s aims and objectives, as well as functional knowledge input for deliverables.
- Assesses project risks and makes recommendations to the project manager on how to minimize them in the future.
- When monitoring project progress and discussing crucial issues/milestones with the rest of the project team, effective communication skills as well as mastery of Excel and PowerPoint are necessary.
- Worked on and/or supervised projects requiring the use of project life cycle techniques for six years (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- Lead the development of a strong team to support and maintain profitable growth as well as opportunities for our team’s personal and professional growth.
- It is necessary to have a full grasp of the project development life cycle, as well as the ability to manage and prioritize a number of complex projects.
- Experience turning business demands into distinct initiatives that need particular technical, functional, and/or operational analysis