Full-Time Project Manager – Caramoan
The Digital Director is a senior management post within the Independent Expenditure program, reporting to the Deputy IE Director. The Digital Director is accountable for leading a team of digital professionals and consultants in order to establish priorities and guarantee consistency across all of our digital persuasion initiatives. This role will assist in the oversight of millions of dollars in digital expenditure throughout the battlefield and needs extensive expertise managing efficient paid digital initiatives. Applicants should be innovative, self-motivated, and committed to electing Democrats to Congress.
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Caramoan, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.92 per hour.
Company : WalkMe™
Job Type : Full-Time
- We want you to produce short-form television and internet videos that will promote our brand and drive traffic to our website.
- Use this time to plan out the creation of new and improved administration systems that may be used for both internal and external purposes.
- Consider the accessibility, usability, and new technology of the industry while making decisions about your own products and services.
- You are completely responsible for the upkeep and improvement of our digital marketing efforts. Included in this may be but is not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads, social media as well as the website in its current or future configurations. If you don’t meet our digital platform engagement goals, it’s up to you to make sure they are met.
- Establish and present the project’s scope and goals, conduct frequent status meetings, and manage and/or execute development from start to finish all while maintaining overall control of the development process.
- As the key contact and owner of relationships with media agency partners. Create media briefs to give guidance, review, and continuing optimization for the agency’s suggested strategies.
- Website traffic, PPC campaigns, and other data sources may be utilized to evaluate a campaign’s effectiveness and identify new leads.
- Work on a variety of digital projects and work streams to assist the overall project management of the digital program.
- Optimize feature development and delivery using contemporary DevSecOps processes with the objective of providing business value to end users several times per day.
- Needs to be able to collaborate with both internal and external teams as well as vendors on web design and development projects, as well as controlling and analyzing internet traffic.
- Understanding and communicating complex technical problems to a large audience in an engaging and understandable manner is critical for any position.
- The applicant should have expertise conducting randomized control trials, A/B tests, and platform brand lift studies.
- An extensive background in digital marketing, including work on political campaigns or advocacy organizations, is required.
- Code versioning tools and knowledge of the newest web design tools, including HTML5, ASP.NET Web Forms/Web Services/Web API, and jQuery/CSS3.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, manage many projects at once, work quickly and effectively, and meet deadlines while staying calm under pressure