Part-Time Project Manager – Bilaspur
The IT Program Manager will oversee and manage the technical direction of several Pharmacy Benefit Manager migrations across the Company’s health plan clients. These projects/programs will be carried out in partnership with project team members and stakeholders, with the goal of ensuring process integration, coordination, scheduling, and consistency. The IT Program Manager is in charge of assessing and suggesting future state PBM infrastructure based on client demands, PBM capabilities, and industry best practices. As a result, this position requires a functional understanding of the technical components required for a successful PBM implementation, such as eligibility, accumulators, benefits, digital/web portals, reporting, and claims.
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 36.52 per hour.
Company : HNTB
Job Type : Part-Time
- These are all examples of delivering excellence utilizing a client project execution framework and industry best practices.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate techniques for assessing the quality and efficiency of cooperation, including metrics, internal process improvement, standard operating procedures, and work instructions.
- It’s important for project managers to keep their portfolio of ongoing and upcoming projects in balance, so they hire more project managers and other people when they need them.
- Develops, designs, and optimizes one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information systems platforms.
- Create and implement efficient processes and procedures so that the team can respond quickly to spikes in contract employee demand. Examine the SLA requirements to check if they’ve been met.
- To stakeholders and management, develop and convey suitable budget, risk, schedule, and other critical factor communication.
- Work closely with the IT team, partners, and suppliers to identify and fix operational issues on a regular basis.
- Plan and organize tasks such as hardware and software upgrades, programming and systems design, computer network construction, and Internet and intranet site implementation.
- Stay up to date on industry trends by participating in professional activities outside of work. Form ties with other project managers in the legal and other industries to keep up with activity at these institutions.
- To ensure everything is completed on time, that client tasking instructions are clear, that contractors are competent, and that there are no possible personnel difficulties.
- Economic and accounting concepts and procedures, as well as the financial market, are all crucial.
- Program/project management knowledge, including experience directing strategic software development programs/projects for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions is required, as a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.
- At least 12 years of progressive leadership experience in the public and private sectors in the fields of information technology and management consulting are required.
- It’s important to have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or another Project or Program Management qualification that is recognized.
- It is necessary to have an IT-II security clearance or a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC).