26 May 2023
Part-Time Project Analyst – Batangas City
Overseeing and managing complicated Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program efforts; fulfilling comprehensive client work goals; working as an intermediary between clients; organizing operations and addressing difficulties are just some of the duties of the Program Analyst, who will be tasked with this role.
Job Title : Project Analyst
Location : Batangas City, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 54.3 per hour.
Company : The Council of State Governments
Job Type : Part-Time
- Review and assess existing management and program rules and procedures in order to identify areas where more guidance is required.
- SOP documentation should be provided after a thorough analysis of present practices to explain how to carry out certain tasks, processes, and procedures.
- evaluate and analyze things, so they could change or come up with new ways to look at detailed findings and measure progress and achievements.
- Responsible for providing daily customer assistance to the IT business management office, as well as generating customer briefings and reports that include complicated program/project financial data and other complex contract, project, or business-related elements.
- Recommend changes that will work well for programs that work with the country in question directly or indirectly through third parties or multilateral organizations.
- Keep abreast on legislative and policy events impacting the government’s attitude and reactions in subject areas relevant to the country or region.
- Management and organizational techniques, systems, and procedures that can be used for a wide range of long-term studies and projects. Budgeting methods and techniques that can be used to make analyses and estimates of resource needs.
- Be aware of political and terrorist events, as well as security sector dynamics, human rights circumstances, and administrative management issues that might impact the ability to provide counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity building programs.
- The structure of the organization, management policies and practices, and administrative operations, procedures, and mechanisms, as well as their efficiency and effectiveness, are evaluated using a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies and systems.
- assess whether a nation is politically safe by conducting in-depth interviews and on-the-ground inspections, while also keeping an eye out for potential threats.
- The capacity to create communication between the foreign policy and intelligence communities at all levels in order to exchange crucial information.
- Consideration is given to candidates with at least two years of experience working in a PMO or a BMO (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- Becoming an expert on a certain topic, program, or development in a given speciality area requires knowledge of a number of different geographic or functional specialties.
- DHS is required by law to utilize the E-Check System to verify the employment eligibility of all new employees, and the new hire is required to take active efforts to remedy any differences found by the system as a condition of continuing employment.
- In-depth knowledge of how to plan and implement complex projects and programs that are vital to the company. Among them are project and program objectives, goals, and deadlines.