17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Production Designer – Nagpur
A competent and eager Production Artist is needed to join our dynamic Marketing Team. In order to carry out a creative design, the production artist is in charge of maintaining project organization and timeliness as well as delving into and working on production edits, presentations, and a variety of other marketing materials.
Job Title : Production Designer
Location : Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 23.01 per hour.
Company : American Express
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensure that your brand’s visual aspects are consistent as they are applied to various products sourced from various locations.
- Collaborates closely with the Design Group to learn the plans and recipes for the concept being developed, and to get the necessary components for each design.
- Excellent time management skills enable timely replies to several tasks and tight deadlines.
- Keep track of file changes in a systematic manner and keep teams apprised of production updates.
- All submission documents must be created, approved, and updated as appropriate.
- Produce production-ready versions of the provided artwork and address any issues with the artwork that crop up during manufacturing.
- Ability to follow instructions when designing derivative items and resizing existing look and feel.
- Coordinate with graphic, fine, and industrial design departments to ensure that printed materials retain their original aesthetic.
- When checking technical packets for errors, you should have a good understanding of how to diagnose and fix issues related to artwork and decorations.
- As problems arise, communicate with the printer and the art department to find solutions.
- You should be an expert user of FlightCheck, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Must have a proven understanding of MAC and all relevant software, particularly Illustrator from the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Minimum 2+ years graphic design, apparel design, and/or apparel product development expertise.
- You are confident in your ability to manage the print process with a vendor and to exert pressure on them to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.