26 May 2023
Full-Time Production Designer – Freelance Contract – Madurai
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you’ll work with a creative and skilled group to produce high-quality work in a variety of areas, such as but not limited to website design, user experience design, print and digital collateral, and event graphics. Candidates should be well-versed in design, hierarchy, problem solving, layout, typography, and have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. This individual needs to be detail minded, as well as capable of handling multiple tasks at once.
Job Title : Production Designer – Freelance Contract
Location : Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 25.24 per hour.
Company : PLATINUM MEDIA LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- requests the resources necessary to complete the task from those most likely to have the answers.
- Gets ideas approved by the Senior Graphic Designer and the Vice President of Marketing by submitting designs, timeframes, and budgets for review.
- accomplishes goals in a timely manner and without exceeding allocated resources.
- Versions print collateral, image-based e-mails, and digital assets for our website and social media channels using existing brand guidelines and styles.
- finds out about our partners’ policies and the brand’s values, visual identity, and other components.
- Keeps abreast of developments in related fields, such as marketing and design, to maintain expertise.
- Works effectively with the senior graphic designer, the vice president of marketing, and outside agencies in a collaborative team environment (when necessary).
- Creates basic layout of art and copy, including arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, for assigned projects, taking into account the needs of the target medium. Makes changes to layouts and text upon input from various parties.
- Creates beautiful and comprehensible presentations for our sales department using existing PowerPoint templates.
- Assist in the design of high-impact marketing materials and in presenting our products and services to the public and our partner clients in novel ways.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
- Adaptability and creativity to changing situations and needs.
- familiar with the Adobe InDesign and Illustrator workflow for print jobs.
- attention to detail and a focus on usability and the user experience
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, WordPress, Squarespace, and 3D (Blender or other) software is preferred.