18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Production Coordinator – Datia
The Production Coordinator is an extension of the Executive Producers, providing them with administrative and logistical support. They oversee all forms of communication, ensuring sure the Executive Producers and their team have all they need to succeed.
Job Title : Production Coordinator
Location : Datia, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 24.73 per hour.
Company : SoundPerformance USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- You can help the company embrace new Production methods, structures, and technology by contributing to the development of presentations, financial metrics, and internal project management tools.
- manages all aspects of event production for the network, including design and distribution of event materials.
- Conduct research to aid efforts to improve alignment between technology partners and cross-vertical production teams.
- Budgeting, talent acquisition/hiring, calendaring, talent onboarding, contracting, production/post production status, and delivery.
- Works with the Director of Operations and truck/crew vendors to ensure that events are adequately staffed and that all equipment requirements are met.
- Provide general assistance on a wide range of production support operations from pre-production to delivery.
- As a member of the production and VFX team and in collaboration with the physical production and animation teams, contribute to the company’s culture of curiosity and self-disciplined proactive responsibility.
- Track and manage weekly reports and milestones for virtual production, keeping stakeholders informed of the status.
- Involve employees in the creation of tracking systems and virtual production and effects software. Manage the requests for changes as required.
- maintenance of production schedules for both the team and the network, including the reporting of music cue sheets.
- Various coordination experience in VFX, production, gaming, or studio.
- optimism about the state of content creation and the industry as a whole in the future.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office’s Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook products is required.
- You need to be very organized, have a proactive mindset, and be able to think of novel solutions to problems.
- ability to handle several projects at varying stages of development and completion (from development through delivery).