This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Production Associate – Satara
To join our team, we are seeking for a Production Associate. We’re looking for journalists that have a strong interest in the social sciences and/or data analysis, as well as a background in evidence-based thinking and thorough research. Our Production Associate should be interested in a wide range of topics, have experience with data and academic research, be meticulous, and have outstanding written abilities.
Job Title : Production Associate
Location : Satara, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 14.35 per hour.
Company : Kelly
Job Type : Full-Time
- Execute content updates and initiatives, such as pricing changes and product uploads, on our e-commerce site.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the underwriting, closing, and asset management closing departments, as well as external agency investors.
- Know how to use Microsoft Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS (basic level).
- Offer memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, images, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes to assist with the development, design, and editing of proposals.
- Attend at least one online training as well as any relevant in-house training each year.
- Manage the integration of diamond video and picture sites, including new supplier onboarding and ensuring that our criteria are satisfied.
- The Production Associate is responsible for adhering to protocols in order to manufacture final goods.
- Troubleshoot, report, and QA website problems pertaining to products and back-end functionality in coordination with internal teams and the development team.
- Work closely with the development team to write specifications and supervise the implementation and quality assurance of the digital experience’s content and functionality.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure that projects are completed on schedule and that our digital customer experience is improved in general.
- You should be comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- WordPress and Mailchimp are two content management systems that can also be used for marketing and outreach.
- A high school diploma, a GED, or an equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of audio-editing tools, particularly Descript and ProTools
- Highly structured, with a strong desire to own a project from start to finish.