26 May 2023
Full-Time Production Assembler 3 – Hadejia
Assembler works in a production setting to assemble items using specific defined processes on a regular basis. Assemble items under the guidance of an Assembly Supervisor, Team Leader, Senior Assembler, or Engineer.
Job Title : Production Assembler 3
Location : Hadejia, Jigawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 19.02 per hour.
Company : Air Techniques, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conventional machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment are used for activities such as cutting, punching, shaping, drilling, tapping, turning, milling, and stamping to produce manufactured parts, tools, or component assemblies.
- To create sub-assemblies, assemblies or entire units utilizing hand tools, power tools, jigs/fixtures and miscellaneous equipment such as a lathe, mill, drill press, etc.
- This work comprises routing and connecting all components, cables, and wires in the suitable manner so that they may be removed and changed simply and according to industry standards.
- Identifies and chooses different electrical components of the appropriate value or size, as shown on schematic wiring diagrams, using a color code, a coded label, or other relevant identifying features. As needed, identifies terminal connections for components.
- Use pneumatic equipment to insert screws and place brackets, gaskets, and silicone according to trainer/work instructions.
- All circuit symbols, wiring codes and electrical components must be recognized and identified in order to develop a product from scratch using just blueprints and schematics as a guide.
- Using particular resins, thermal compression die bonding, ultrasonic and parallel gap microwelding, and microsoldering methods, microminiature circuit components may be manufactured and assembled.
- Organizes and arranges electronic components such as radar synchronizers, computers and roll servo units in line with schematics, wiring diagrams or other requirements using pre-drilled chassis and printed circuit boards.
- Sets up and manages a variety of equipment under technical instruction in order to build and assemble complete microelectronic circuit assemblies for flight, development, and prototyping.
- Assembling and replacing electronic prototype subsystems, subunits, assemblies, components, wiring harnesses, and cables is a necessary aspect of the task.
- In addition to written and oral instructions (all in English), a list of supplies, a graphic indicating the anticipated route and so on, you should use a broad variety of resources.
- capable of doing basic tasks by addressing difficulties using well-established ways
- In order to satisfy the job’s criteria, a high school diploma or equivalent must be obtained.
- Candidates go through a lot of training in the three days leading up to their first day of work (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)
- The ability to utilize hand tools, a continuity tester, a voltage test fixture, pneumatic hand tools, a rivet machine, a power stapler, a drill press, a heat staking machine, heat guns, and a wire remover is required.