18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Production Artist, Digital Performance Media (Contract) – Gwandu
As part of our dynamic Marketing Team, we are looking for a skilled and passionate Production Artist to join our group. The Production Artist is in charge of maintaining project structure and timeliness, as well as diving into production edits, presentations, and other promotional materials to help bring a creative design to life.
Job Title : Production Artist, Digital Performance Media (Contract)
Location : Gwandu, Kebbi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 24.8 per hour.
Company : Creative Circle
Job Type : Full-Time
- Creating all submission materials, getting them approved, and making any necessary changes are all under your control.
- Keep teams updated on production changes and keep a system of file revisions structured.
- Collaborates closely with the Design Group to investigate potential designs, develop recipes for the proposed concept, and collect all required components.
- Maintain consistency of brand elements as they are executed on multiple products through multiple supply chains.
- Work with the graphic design, artistic, and industrial design teams to uphold the design purpose for printed goods.
- Capability to take creative campaign direction and design derivative assets and resizes from established style and feel.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for proofreading technical packets and fixing any art or decoration problems you find.
- Prepare given artwork in a variety of formats for production and fix any problems with the artwork that come up during production.
- possesses good time management abilities and responds promptly to many projects and deadlines.
- As issues develop with the design team or the printer, you’ll need to troubleshoot them.
- The likes of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and FlightCheck ought to be intuitive to use.
- When working with a vendor, you can confidently oversee the printing process and put pressure on them to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Experience in graphic design, apparel design, and/or apparel product development is required.
- Proven proficiency with Mac OS X and all applicable software is required, including Illustrator and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities and the capacity to interact successfully with people at different levels of experience.