Full-Time Product Operations Manager II – Warri
We are looking for a seasoned program manager to join our dynamic team. You will collaborate closely with the organization’s software development teams as well as the product management team. You’ll strive to specify the strategy and needs. Additionally, you will be in charge of operations after delivery and development design. You can give equal attention to client service and delivery. You should have expertise overseeing several full product development cycles and have excellent analytical and product judgment skills. You will be a fantastic writer and listener. Effective communication on status, risks, and mitigations with executive management is a need for this position. Furthermore, this position demands a high level of technical proficiency. A successful candidate will possess a technical background, excellent project management and communication abilities, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and other qualifications.
Job Title : Product Operations Manager II
Location : Warri, Delta, Nigeria
Salary : $ 31.76 per hour.
Company : PayPal
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for supervising project managers, cultivating a positive work atmosphere, and offering direction when needed.
- Control programs and/or numerous active projects that are not always connected or interdependent.
- Help resolve disagreements amongst users of the program. It’s important to know the proper channels and procedures for escalating a situation.
- Coordination with Project Managers, other IT departments, and vendors.
- Manage the program’s budget, work on several initiatives, deal with disagreement and concerns, and track progress.
- Use your negotiation skills, influence, and creativity to produce successful outcomes in areas such as scope, timeline, costs/budget, issues/risks, and resources.
- Keep the client at the center of your attention as you work to implement critical initiatives with the help of stakeholders, vendors, and IT personnel.
- Help project managers by becoming a resource in the creation of up-front estimates of time and resource usage through coordinated discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors.
- Facilitate the program’s budgeting process and coordinate with upper-level management, project leads, and suppliers to maximize the project’s return on investment.
- Recognize the impact that individual projects have on the overall program/portfolio and use sound judgment when deciding whether or not to escalate problems or threats to the portfolio level.
- One of the hallmarks of effective verbal and written communication is the ability to actively listen, problem-solve, and convey ideas clearly to users in both the technical and corporate spheres.
- possessing expert-level familiarity with, and comfort practicing, both the Waterfall and Agile methodologies for managing projects and software development life cycles.
- degree from an accredited university; preferably in a technical field connected to computers and/or information systems (CS/IS).
- Able to pick up new information quickly and adjust to new situations with ease.
- At least 12 years of project management experience, including end-to-end experience with medium-to-large projects and programs.