19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Product Manager, New FinTech Business – Visakhapatnam
Acquiring and prioritizing product needs, making real-time choices based on ROI, working closely with the many departments to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction targets are reached are just some of the tasks of an Associate Product Manager’s job.
Job Title : Product Manager, New FinTech Business
Location : Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 30.21 per hour.
Company : KPMG US
Job Type : Part-Time
- Assumes responsibility for a variety of functions, including but not limited to forecasting, pricing, backorder management, and product launch management. Businesses in the United States and throughout the world rely on their services.
- Understanding of market segmentation, corporate model, key success metrics, estimating sales and product demand, share performance and trends, competition, customer critical success factors and needs through customer interaction for program integration
- Gather requirements for the digital products we create for clients, validating and documenting them as storyboards for engineers to follow as they build new development items.
- This person serves as an example for other people to follow, encouraging them to be the greatest versions of themselves, motivating them, and supporting them in reaching their full potential as individuals.
- To fulfill business objectives, this position is in charge of developing and executing a portfolio/product strategy that takes into account aspects such as product specs, pricing, and launch logistics. A few of the responsibilities include directing or participating in the annual operational plan process, formulating and implementing strategies, assessing the effectiveness of these strategies through the use of metrics in business reviews, and maintaining effective communication with both internal and external partners and agencies.
- If you are unfamiliar with the competitive landscape, an overview of major results and trends from competitive research may be useful.
- As required, participate in user acceptability testing and do smoke testing to ensure that releases and release candidates satisfy functional requirements, recording any faults with reproducible procedures as soon as possible.
- Collaborate with engineering, product marketing, customer success, operations, and customers to thoroughly understand, document, evaluate, and synthesize customer demands and opportunities into product priorities, roadmap plans, and actionable user stories.
- Work with technology teams to give meaningful value to customers, including product documentation, development coordination, client consultation, successful release delivery, and measurement.
- If a company’s goods, sales, and marketing, as well as financial planning and coordination, are to be successful, they all need coordination.
- The foundations of product management are easy to grasp (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)
- tracking and ensuring that key performance indicators (KPIs) for the product are met; data is used to identify areas where the product may be enhanced
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science desirable, with 4 years of problem solving/analytical experience.
- Recommends items based on deep knowledge of consumer needs and corporate goals.
- The ideal applicant is detail-oriented, an excellent communicator, adept at stakeholder and project management, customer-focused, a critical and creative thinker, an efficient planner, and an enthusiastic learner.