17 Mar 2023
Full-Time PRODUCT MANAGER – Home Industry – Gumel
In addition to delivering precise scope definition (functional requirements and acceptance criteria), the Associate Product Manager will also execute client engagements. This job helps our Product Managers identify and build solutions based on data-driven insights, research, and actionable approaches to execution. In addition to assisting with needs formulation, market research, competitive analysis, and analytics reporting.
Job Title : PRODUCT MANAGER – Home Industry
Location : Gumel, Jigawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 29.63 per hour.
Company : Link Logistics Real Estate
Job Type : Full-Time
- Engage with technology teams to provide customers with significant value, including product documentation, development coordination, client consulting, and effective release delivery and measurement.
- Customers and product teams need to work together closely to discover and document customer needs and possibilities (engineering, customer success, operations, etc.
- User testing is an essential part of determining whether or not a release or release candidate fulfills the functional requirements of the product.
- To meet corporate goals, establish and execute a complete portfolio/product plan that includes product specifications, price strategy, and launch logistics. Driving or participating in the process for the business area annual operating plan; developing and implementing tactics; evaluating tactic performance with metrics through business reviews; and effectively utilizing and communicating with internal partners and/or external agencies are some of the responsibilities.
- This person serves as a role model for others, pushing them to be their best selves and aiding them in reaching their full potential.
- If you are unfamiliar with the competitive landscape, an overview of major results and trends from competitive research may be useful.
- To be successful, a company must consider its market segmentation, corporate model, sales predictions, and product demand.
- Engage in product category coordination and assist in the coordination of R&D/product development, creative services, sales, marketing, planning, and finance operations.
- Handles and provides assistance for the assigned segments/product lines, including forecasting, pricing, back-order management, and launch management implementation. Works with US and worldwide lifecycle and operations functional groups.
- Generate storyboards that engineers may use to execute new development items for our clients’ digital products.
- In order to be considered, candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a science-related field and at least four years of experience solving problems or doing analyses.
- These qualities include attention to detail, the ability to communicate and manage stakeholders, a focus on consumers, the ability to be critical and innovative, and an efficient planner.
- Fundamental knowledge of product management (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)
- Monitors product KPIs and ensures that product objectives are satisfied; Identifies product improvement options based on outcomes.
- Based on a deep grasp of the customer’s needs and the commercial goals of the organization, recommends items.