Part-Time Product Development Program Manager – Machilipatnam
We are searching for someone to join our team as an IT Program Manager. The chosen candidate will provide program management and lifecycle support for enterprise service delivery and solutions, including problem resolution and solutions management, starting with the first customer touchpoint for service and ending with the successful resolution of IT Incidents and Work Orders, including analysis, statuses, and reporting. Put in place the capabilities to provide world-class IT customer service. The program’s scope encompasses an end-to-end solution for client facing desktop assistance, active directory, windows/system administration, local network management application support, software delivery services, and IT Equipment Accountability. The contract award will determine whether or not this position is available.
Job Title : Product Development Program Manager
Location : Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 33.46 per hour.
Company : Columbia University
Job Type : Part-Time
- Create a budget, risk profile, timetable, and other important criteria, then share them with stakeholders and management.
- So that everything is done on time, make sure the client’s tasks are clear and clear, make sure the contractors can do their jobs well, and make sure there won’t be any problems with people, and so on.
- As a technique of analyzing the quality and efficiency of teamwork, develop, execute, and analyze metrics, internal process improvement, operating procedures, and job instructions.
- The person in charge of one or more information technology and systems functions that support the company’s business operations and technical information systems platforms leads the people who are in charge of making and improving these functions.
- Throughout their portfolio’s ongoing and forthcoming projects, supply and demand are balanced, with new project managers and other resources hired as needed.
- These are all examples of delivering excellence utilizing a client project execution framework and industry best practices.
- Participate in outside professional events to stay current on industry trends. Establish relationships with other project managers in the legal and other areas to stay up to date on what’s going on at these places.
- To plan and organize tasks like installing or upgrading hardware and software, programming and system design, building a network, and setting up Internet and intranet sites, you need to think about what needs to be done.
- Work closely with the IT team, partners, and vendors to identify difficulties that require operational solutions on a regular basis.
- Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures that allow the team to respond quickly to surges in contract employee needs. Ascertain that all SLA requirements are met.
- Must have an IT-II security clearance or a current National Agency Check, as well as a Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC).
- With a minimum of three (3) years of program/project management experience, experience managing strategic software development programs/projects, preferably for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions, is preferred, but not required.
- Project or program management qualifications from reputable schools are necessary (for example, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or another equivalent/recognized Project or Program Management qualification).
- Economic and accounting techniques, as well as the financial market, are all crucial to successful strategic planning and resource allocation, as are leadership strategies, production methods, human resource modeling, and the synchronization of people and resource allocation.
- The applicant must have 12 years of progressive leadership experience in information technology and/or management consulting in the public or private sectors.