26 May 2023
Part-Time Product Designer, Real World Evidence – Samastipur
We are searching for an analytic and insights Data Scientist to work with the core product team. This person, as a crucial component of our team, will have the unique potential to impact decision-making via their insights and thought leadership.
Job Title : Product Designer, Real World Evidence
Location : Samastipur, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 44.67 per hour.
Company : Twitch
Job Type : Part-Time
- Taking charge of your own workflow means identifying and implementing high-impact initiatives, prioritizing third-parties’ need for services, and making sure projects are finished on schedule.
- Model results should be interpreted and summarized. Aids in the understanding of complex business reports. Do a variety of what-if situations. Procedures and exceptions deemed unacceptable are uncovered. Accurately predicts future problems based on current trend estimations Analyzes financial and statistical information.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve and taking action on those findings Risk-taking, alternative methods, and organizational learning are all encouraged by this framework. Personal commitment to change is shown via actions and words. During times of stress and uncertainty, you can help people embrace change.
- With a demonstrated ability to create business outcomes with database insights, adept at leveraging massive data sets to uncover possibilities for product and process improvement and models to assess the efficacy of alternative courses of action.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to come up with fresh ideas based on data analysis. Statistical and machine learning approaches may be used to handle specific business problems and data. Work in a fast-paced environment with several teams and clients in an entrepreneurial company.
- With a demonstrated capacity to work autonomously, this candidate has great time management abilities. Prioritizes daily chores and processes, and is able to multi-task. Completes department and individual job-related objectives on schedule and with high-quality output.
- The underlying structure and linkages of the data may be discovered and operationalized using supervised and unsupervised machine learning methodologies.
- Transforms current knowledge into performance-enhancing actions. Collects and analyzes data or information on existing and prospective best practice trends. Inquires about concerns affecting the advancement of organizational and process difficulties.
- You will not only give insights on current Product & Tech initiatives, but you will also come up with creative ways to grow products based on those insights and build momentum through your influence. You would have to find a balance between critical thinking and doing real analyses using tools and packages like SQL, R, Python, Tableau, etc.
- SQL, R, Python, and internal dashboards are used to analyze data. Analyze consumer behavior and sales to provide suggestions.
- Diplomacy and trust are essential to inspiring or persuading others. Working well with people both within and outside of the company is critical to success in this role. With the right communication throughout the many divisions and departments of an organization, one may effectively carry out their duties.
- If you have a Master’s degree in Statistics (or a related quantitative subject), you’ll need at least two years of experience in a similar position. Predictive modeling, big data analytics, exploratory data analysis, and machine learning expertise.
- OR a PhD in Computer Science with numerous research articles on Virtual Assistants/Natural Language Processing, OR a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, or a related technical subject with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Machine Comprehension, Question Answering/Conversational AI, Reinforcement Learning, Knowledge Graph, Causal Inference, and Experiment Design are among the quantitative domains in which you should be well-versed.
- Large-scale data analysis in statistical programming (Python, R, etc.) D3.js, matplotlib, etc. experience desired. These approaches are useful in a variety of situations.