26 May 2023
Part-Time Product Architect – Luxor
The Software Architect plans, designs, and architects enterprise-wide systems, components, and services. This role needs direction and input from a manager. High autonomy and decision-making may need leader approval.
Job Title : Product Architect
Location : Luxor, Al-Uqṣur, Egypt
Salary : $ 76.86 per hour.
Company : Apple
Job Type : Part-Time
- Throughout the process of recruiting new clients, make sure you stay in regular contact with sales engineering.. Create tutorials, blog posts, code samples, and presentations for business partners, executive partners, and technical partners to share your best practices and techniques..
- It’s difficult to win the trust and cooperation of stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams in a functional organization..
- Diagrams include deployment, data, flow, threat, and sequence. System-level monitoring of the corporate app’s components is required.
- Lead the architectural design and support for corporate applications, including third-party and bespoke apps. Systems for customer service, finance, and human resources.
- You’ll collaborate with business technology partners to maximize their utilization of these technologies. Manage a team of integrators.
- This individual leads the architectural vision for large-scale project and system design, with a major focus on scalability, reusability, and performance at scale.
- Maintain a good interaction with sales engineering throughout new customer acquisition. Create best practices, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations for technical, business, and executive partners.
- With the support of our internal Product and Engineering teams, you’ll find methods to make our products easier to use and more widely adopted as part of a multidisciplinary team of architects and technologists and experts.
- The capacity to collaborate closely with other departments, such as development, product management, and test leadership, to plan and execute a product’s lifetime while preserving software quality and security.
- These best practices have been accepted by the Organization for Agile/Scrum Frameworks (OASF) and the Product Management Institute (PMI). These practices include: (JIRA). A few instances are given here. There is a long number of approved procedures and standards.
- 5+ years in the Software or Technology industries with Software or Cloud Architecture, 3+ years with cloud computing and/or conventional corporate data-center technologies like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Software quality assurance concepts may be learned. Focused on accuracy and precision, with a strong technical perspective. Organizational and leadership abilities of the highest caliber Astonishing ability in terms of communication and presentation
- Knowledge of adaptable and responsive design, and how to employ multiple application layers to improve performance. Computer science, data structures, and algorithms
- Expertise in developing cloud-based and distributed microservice-style application architectures has been gained over the course of eight years of software development. Regionally approved bachelor’s degree or five years of related work experience