Full-Time Producer, Digital Video – ABC News – Rupnagar
The Digital Producer is important in giving our imaginative concepts a tangible digital form. In order to bring large and small projects to fruition, it is the responsibility of this position to act as a conduit between the many internal teams (such as UX, Creative, Strategy, and Account Management) and their external development, QA, and production counterparts. The success of this function relies on the individual’s familiarity with digital trends and best practices, as well as their ability to work as a collaborative partner with other teams to provide excellent solutions for our clients. The Digital Producer is the primary advocate for the project’s concept in addition to overseeing its delivery and documentation.
Job Title : Producer, Digital Video – ABC News
Location : Rupnagar, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 28.43 per hour.
Company : Northwell Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep an eye on the project’s budget and timeline, as well as any adjustments that may be made to either.
- Take care of regular site maintenance and content management using a content management system and a digital asset management platform.
- design that takes into mind the many devices out there, the various browser sizes, and the actual functionality of the product.
- Manage the internal and external assets and resources that serve to back up the content strategy.
- Evaluate and document the requirements of digital initiatives of any size.
- Maintain open lines of communication by reporting the team’s progress on the project’s budget, timeline, and any identified hazards.
- Prepare a large team of Producers and Associate Producers to handle all of the agency’s client and interactive production needs.
- Take charge of the day-to-day operations of digital content that attracts a sizable audience and generates revenue.
- Collaborate with the art director and coders to guarantee your designs are being implemented to the highest standards.
- Develop project objectives and deliver product in accordance with project specifications, customer, and contract requirements (on budget and on time).
- a minimum of three years’ experience in digital production, graphic design, or a related field, in addition to a bachelor’s degree.
- Capable of working in tandem with and steering imaginative groups to realize their goals.
- possess the ability to successfully communicate with non-digital stakeholders and translate technological jargon.
- You need to be flexible and quick to make adjustments in order to deal with the unexpected challenges that may arise during a project.
- You’ll need to be able to take the initiative and work well with minimal direction.