18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Process Engineer ( Chemical Engineer ) – Dutse
Chemical Engineers are in charge of the creation of construction chemicals. Is in charge of preparation, laboratory purchasing, and inventory, as well as maintaining accreditation. As needed, manages coops and interns.
Job Title : Process Engineer ( Chemical Engineer )
Location : Dutse, Jigawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 36.09 per hour.
Company : 9627 Corixa Corporation
Job Type : Part-Time
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the factory.
- Color palettes and techniques are put to the test.
- At work, be a positive influence and role model for others.
- Any safety issues should be brought to the attention of management.
- Long-term or recurring problems can be fixed by oneself or with the help of other technical resources.
- Identifying and selecting the most effective techniques and approaches from a wide range of options.
- All safety actions should be supported and followed.
- Periodically review production history to give recommendations for enhancing efficiency, quality, and decreasing waste.
- Real-time technical support for operational workers.
- To improve product quality or operational safety, make upgrades to existing equipment.
- It is important to use caution when handling and diluting strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or toxic substances.
- If you’ve ever worked with electrochemistry or metal plating, you’ll have an advantage.
- Working knowledge of printed circuit boards.
- It is necessary to demonstrate knowledge of sound scientific technique and experimental design.
- For this profession, you must have a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering.